Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I am the 1.85% =
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I get the right offer, I will be selling my car. I will be making a large commute for college and need a lower cost to operate vehicle. Many modifications are included with this very rare 3S. The car has 115,000 miles and runs excellent. Transmission and Engine are excellent, pulls like crazy, and still gets 25 MPG highway.

Modifications include:

K&N AirCharger intake, DNP Downpipe, Testpipe, Gutted Precats, MBC @ 15 psi, NGK Coppercore plugs, SMC Alcohol Injection, HKS Turbo Timer (Type 1), brand new (~1000 miles) 3SX Stage II Clutch assembly, TurboXS TypeH-RFL Blow Off Valve, Bradi Crossdrilled/slotted rotors, Metal Matrix pads, Rebuilt (about 5,000 miles ago) calipers, 3KGT Motorsports Short Throw Shifter, 17" Eagle Alloy Wheels, 245/45/R17 Kuhmo Ecsta Supra 712 tires, and a rebuilt (new caps) Federal spec ECU. Oh and a Clifford alarm system with trunk pop.

All redline fluids, TC and diff seals changed 10,000 miles ago.

Only three minor problems with the car, 1) The dome light does not come on when you open a door 2) The intermitten wiper setting does not work 3) The hatch release lever broke.

You had might as well make offers here on the post so others can see before they make one.

Thanks

·
Registered
203 Posts
WHAT!>!> Ricky is selling his baby!!! WOW. What happened ricky? Can i guess you are going to downgrade back down to a base model? I cant beleive this add?? WHATS UP??

Garrett

·
I am the 1.85% =
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well this isn't definite, I have a number in my mind and if someone offers it, SOLD!

I'm looking for something different, I have my eyes on a newer Prelude. But I am looking all over. I could never have a 3S that would replace mine so I will not be buying another 3000GT/Stealth.

·
Registered
354 Posts
RickyN29 said:
Well this isn't definite, I have a number in my mind and if someone offers it, SOLD!

I'm looking for something different, I have my eyes on a newer Prelude. But I am looking all over. I could never have a 3S that would replace mine so I will not be buying another 3000GT/Stealth.
after that no one buys your car.... :)

prelude.
bah, seroiusly tho. in nonbiased enviormen.... bah.

·
I am the 1.85% =
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FiReBReTHa said:

after that no one buys your car.... :)

prelude.
bah, seroiusly tho. in nonbiased enviormen.... bah.
I could be over tired, but I don't get it.

====

Oh and a recently rebuilt Federal Spec ECU has just been installed.

·
perpetual college student
3,903 Posts
does your "security" light come on when you lock the doors?

·
Registered
354 Posts
sorry, i was more tired,

no one buys your car to save you from buying a prelude.

even if i was in a nonbiased enviorment. i still seriously dont like preludes. plus mostly women drive them and people that race stock neons.... pathetic....

·
I am the 1.85% =
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
billvp said:
does your "security" light come on when you lock the doors?
If you lock the doors with the button or use the stock remote (I don't have one, but can eb had for $30 new) then the green security light comes on and the stock alarm system (which is very good) is fully active. If you lock the doors with the aftermarket alarm remote, then the security light does not come on but the red LED blinks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts