Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, is it difficult to change a burnt headlight from the first gen stealth? I dont even know where to start!!

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
It's really easy. I have done it twice. I had no instruction to go by which is probably why I had a couple extra screws after I was finished :D . Basically, what you have to do you pop up the light, and then take the top part (the part that is painted) completely off. Then, basically, take every screw you see out and make sure to keep track of where they all went. Pretty soon, you can just disconnect the headlight from the assembly and replace it with a new one. I am sure there is somewhere around here with more detailed instructions. I will search for it a little later and try to post it here. Oh yea, make sure you have an electric screwdriver. It will save you so much time ;)

·
Registered
478 Posts
What! take the top part {painted part } completely off. I hope I just dont understand what you mean because there is no need to take the painted part off, just the plastic bezzel {two parts} around the head light itself and the chrome ring that holds the light in place.

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
That's just the way I did it. I am sure there are other ways, I was just letting him know what I did. Worked fine fore me. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts