Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Proud Owner
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a 1st gen taillight assembly for sale. I was going to do a rear conversion, but recent events forbid me to do it. This includes both taillights with the yellow turn signals, as well as the center piece (GTO).

250$ + shipping for it. I think it's a good price.

If interested, please e-mail me with questions or comments.

thank you,
JR.

·
Proud Owner
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A picture is worth a thousand words, isn't it? :)
I'll have pictures scanned by the end of the week. If anyone wants to see them, send me an e-mail, and I'll reply you the pics when I'll have scanned them.

thanks,
JR.

·
Proud Owner
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt

·
Registered
159 Posts
i am really, really interested, but since i have never seen these things, i would like a pic too. do they just bolt in the same as the stock lights?

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
i am interested in the whole set if its not cracked or faded in any way. catch is i will not have money for about a month

·
Registered
250 Posts
I will buy the whole thing if I can see it. I tried to e-mail you a couple of days ago but I don't know if it went through. If you can e-mail me a picture I will payapl you the money or send a money order - which ever. My e-mail is [email protected]
thankx
Robert

·
Proud Owner
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow

Well first of all, I didn't expect to get so many e-mails! My set was sold last week to someone willing to pay on the spot.

I went back to see the guy I bought it from and asked him if I could get more, because so many people wanted them. He said he could manage to get more sets in about a month in a half, if enough of you are interested. He wants 320$ for them (what I paid), but I'm gonna try to negociate the price down a little since so many of you want it. Maybe 280-300? I dunno, I'll see what I can get and I'll post the result.

He gets a shipment every two months from Japan, mainly J-pecs engines and parts, but he can also get other parts like headlights and stuff.

later,
JR.

·
Proud Owner
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, so here are some pics of the set I sold. I was told that all the other sets coming in the next shipment are going to be in similarely good shape.

He can do 290$ + shipping if I can get 5 people, so let me know guys.

http://jrmichel.freeservers.com/photo.html

Thanks,
JR.

·
Proud Owner
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ttt

·
Nice Bum
556 Posts
I may be interested, but I weas woundering if you can get the second or even third gen style tail lights that say GTO. Thanks

nils~

·
Registered
159 Posts
hmmm, i dont know, i dont know how i feel about that orange, but is there any way you can just get the piece that says GTO???? that would be NICE.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts