Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
deftracing.com
5,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are hand made to order CF hoods.. for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen 3000GT/Stealth/GTO's. They are all 2nd/3rd gen styling.

Payment is easy through paypal from our site, www.deftracing.com, or paypal [email protected] directly. Pay direct for colors.

Shipped anywhere in the US for $440.

I also have 1st Gen hoods in the 2nd gen style.

2nd gen updated styling, but it fits your popups! Same price shipped!

COLOR CF is available too for $100 more! Check with me for coverage on the fabric first.

Color CF pictures!

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
you have any vented hoods for a 2nd gen? You mentioned a while back you might start selling the VIS hoods.

·
Ex-Owner
1,284 Posts
do you have any other pictures of the 1st gen hood with the updated styling? i am trying to figure out how well the hood flows with the rest of the 1st gen body.

·
Registered
103 Posts
hey there..a while back you were selling some of the cianci viper hoods, i was wondering if you still had some or were in a position to get ahold of one, you gave me a quote back then, but the shipping to hawaii killed me. car got munched last month though, so i figure i might as well do everything at once...thanx for any info!

yyd

·
Registered
103 Posts
what would one of the viper hoods be shipped to 96761...i had gotten a quote from you a while back, but cant remember what it was....anyway...let me know the best you can do!....thanx!

yyd

·
Registered
103 Posts
hello there!

was just wondering if you had figured out any pricing on those cianci hoods to 96761, got to get one asap...cr1 or cr2...car got munched and i need to get to bolting on pieces!...thanx

yyd

·
Registered
796 Posts
any vented 1st gen hoods? thanks~
--Adam

1 - 20 of 165 Posts