Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a set of LED H3 bulbs for my 1G VR4 but they require the bullet end over the spade. What's the best way to get them to work? Cut the wire and rig up a conversion? I'm a little stumped. Appreciate any help!

·
SDSU Alumnus
4,002 Posts
What is the power consumption/rating? You can opt to hardwire or run your own relay/circuit.

-sent from my Galaxy Note 9

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought a set of LED H3 bulbs for my 1G VR4 but they require the bullet end over the spade. What's the best way to get them to work? Cut the wire and rig up a conversion? I'm a little stumped. Appreciate any help!
i just cut the spade off of the new bulb and put a bullet connector on it

·
Registered
1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just cut the spade off of the new bulb and put a bullet connector on it
I was considering doing that. Would doing it the other way by replacing the female end with a female spade end work as well?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was considering doing that. Would doing it the other way by replacing the female end with a female spade end work as well?
I don't see why not. On mine, the female bullet connector coming out of the light housing barely had any wire sticking out. Wasn't really enough room to cut it off so I just went the other way. But if yours is longer then I don't see why it wouldn't work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts