Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its new in box all instructions included $70 shipped USA. let me know its never been on the car. its made by Wolf and has a nice backing unlike the lebras

THanks
Jeff

E-mail me at [email protected] if interested

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Does it have a cutout in the front for a license plate?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Does it have the seperate hood piece also? Sorry to bug you with questions, but I need a new bra, (dog ate the corners of mine:)). It was a LeBra and had the cutout for the front license plate, which I didn't like because it left a big square hole since I have no front plate. Sounds like you may have the one I need. Got a pic?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked at it today and right now its totally flush on the front end-(no cut outs) very clean look theres a pic on the box I never had it on so I have no pic on my car. Its a 2 piece bra 1.pop-up lamp covers and the 2.other piece covers the bumper cover and hood it gives it a total flush look unlike the bunching the lebra and others get when u close the hood and the materials meet also the one piece does not allow water etc.. to sit in pockets and destroy the hood etc.. its also has a very soft backing unlike lebra. let me know.

thanks

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Do you take Paypal? If so, email your info to me and I'll send you the money. Thanks in advance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts