Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, lets try this again...I have a set of 4 99 VR4 rims...they have 24,500 miles on them, and one has a dent around the outside from hitting a pothole. I just failed inspection from 2 bald ass tires and instead of paying 700 for 2 new tires, Im just gonna sell these and buy all new rims and tires...which will be about 1500. Toss me some offers and lets see what we can do.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
How big is the dent? Is it just the lip is bent a little bit?

-Jeff

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
$700 for two new tires? where did you find gold plated tires?

You should be able to buy 4 new tires for that much, and still have a couple $100 left.

·
~Airborne all the way~
629 Posts
WHERE?!?!?!?!?
the cheapest z-rated tires i have found are 250$ a peice...
Share the wealth, what are these mythical tires you speak of?
-Jess

·
Senior Member "Go Pig Go"
3,086 Posts
kumhos....estas supra...about 130 apeice

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
How much are you asking for the rims?

-Jeff

·
og
4,293 Posts
i paid ~$450 for my 4 dayton daytona z-rated tires... altho not the best out there i have def been pleased with 'em.

- mike

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was referring to factory Yokohama A028. These are 325 a piece I believe. I could easily buy some Z-rated nittos for about 200 a peice...maybe cheaper im not sure, But I was referring to the factory tires. So you probably ask, "well, why not pay 800 for 4 new tires instead of 700 for just 2"....well, i plan on changing my rims also, so I can just buy rims and tires as a set for much cheaper. Thanks for your interest guys. Again, e-mail me for pics...and by the [email protected] couldn't get my pics to get through to your this e-mail address.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts