Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
So you give me a price I ask for your paypal. Then im ignored. Have you already sold the bumper from under me?
You havnt sent me zip code for quote ? How am I gonna send you the bumper with no shipping added on there I don’t even know where you live at the moment and I havnt sold it under you I have two 99 bumpers and asked which one you want

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Swendab I don't believe he did as when I tried to buy it from him he told me no that swendab had first dibs. Congrats on a good price for a bumper.
And I have two bumpers black and white but he’s getting white

·
Chief Exec.
858 Posts
And I have two bumpers black and white but he’s getting white
Apologies for speaking on your behalf wss just trying to keep things chill. Since he is getting the white bumber and you said he was the one that beat me to the 99 bumber may I get the black one if in good condition?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Apologies for speaking on your behalf wss just trying to keep things chill. Since he is getting the white bumber and you said he was the one that beat me to the 99 bumber may I get the black one if in good condition?
No it’s fine helps clarifythings yea pm me bumpers yours

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Thanks, just need the screws though. If you happen to part the screws out by themselves, please let me know! I'll buy!
Awesome I’ll let you know if they care for the hardware but I may have more black ones in a bucket from previous part out I’ll check it out and get back to you

41 - 57 of 57 Posts