Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Chief Exec.
858 Posts
Front bumper has been spoken for thoe with brackets
Huh was that meant for me? Just curious I was first to ask and you sent me the price but then sent another reply so it's spoken for.
Front bumper has been spoken for thoe with brackets
Correct that was me who inquired first of front bumper with brackets. You sent me a message saying front bumper with brackets spoken for? Just wanns make sure thanks.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Huh was that meant for me? Just curious I was first to ask and you sent me the price but then sent another reply so it's spoken for.
Correct that was me who inquired first of front bumper with brackets. You sent me a message saying front bumper with brackets spoken for? Just wanns make sure thanks.
Swendab messaged me before and I had forgotten then I remembered after I replied and saw my inbox for the bumper sorry he just asked about it first and has asked for PayPal

·
Chief Exec.
858 Posts
Swendab messaged me before and I had forgotten then I remembered after I replied and saw my inbox for the bumper sorry he just asked about it first and has asked for PayPal
Understood thank you. I want both side skirts if you can send me the pics when you can of the back of them. Thank you.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
DRL/Fog lights. Center console around auto shifter.
Center console I have three in black one is mint and the other ones have a small imperfection at the bottom where a screw goes in
Imperfect one -60
Perfect one -100 obo
Fog light -30(has a hairline crack but works perfect ) or 50 for non cracked that’s just for one I also have the pairs

·
Registered
4 Posts
how about the front window defroster vents? i cant really see them in the pics. if you got those not all warped like mine ill take those too.

·
Registered
269 Posts
So you give me a price I ask for your paypal. Then im ignored. Have you already sold the bumper from under me?

21 - 40 of 57 Posts