Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I reciently purchased the openport 2.0, and pulled the rom off my car. Trouble is I have not been able to find an xml for EcuFlash, for the base/SOHC 99 3kgt. I understand generally how the xml works, its finding the addresses in the rom pulled from the car that I am having trouble with. Can anyone give me some guidance on how to build my own xml, I'll do the work if someone can help me out. Also, if someone doesn't mind, and knows how to build the xml, would you mind doing so for me? That would really be appreciated. Currently I am attempting dublicating some segments from the widely available VR4 xml file, but a lot of the data does not correlate with the SOHC rom.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nevermind, I was able to build the xml in a few hours. It turned out to not be so much of a headache. Thanks to anyone who was doing research or investing their time to help me out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this is a real old post but I am trying to do the same thing with my 99 sohc. What did you end up doing to get the xml file?
Jason

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ctrl-F! I have a more developed one I was using. I did pick up some noticeable power by adding timing advance and reducing the commanded fuel at full throttle (I think the original programming was commanding a 11:something fuel ratio at the higher load and RPM cells of the fuel maps).

I just realized this was an old post but if you are interested I can send you the xml definition file that you can use with ECU Flash. Just PM me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts