Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I have a 1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT for sale with about 254k miles in the Boston area. I originally picked up the car to make it into a daily but I have not been able to dedicate the time so I hope someone will be able to finish up!

Clean Title! I’m happy to send a copy of the carfax which shows quite a number of owners. From talking with the previous owner, I believe owners 7-12 are the same person because he purchased it while living in Indiana and had it shipped when he moved to MA.

Asking 3000/bro (I'm open to working with a fellow member of 3si or if you have an interesting trade).

Pros:
Runs and Drives (Engine, Transmission and Clutch are good).

1999 Headlights and rear emblem are in great condition.

Bumpers are all in good shape with a few scrapes.

Recently did a full tuneup including Valve Cover gaskets and spark plugs.

Also, fixed the window regulators and e-brake.

AC blows super cold!

Cons:

Has some rust since it has lived most of its life in the Midwest.

Radio doesn’t work (no power).

Oil Leak at the drain plug due to previous owner trying to fix with JB Weld (like new oil pan comes with car!)

Has a gas leak if you fill the tank over 1/2 due to previous owner again using JB Weld.

The door locks are frozen - key will not open from the outside.

Interior is not original cloth (previous owner) and has black leather back seats and what look like eBay racing seats in the front.

I realize that this car may be better for parts but someone may have the time to get it fully running and in better shape. It definitely hurts to sell as I’ve always wanted a 1999 after owning a 1991 VR4 about 10 years ago but I rather it go to a good home or someone who will use the parts to continue to support the platform. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.