Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a 1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL - 3.0 liter with dual overhead cams - manual 5 speed transmission - black exterior and tan interior. Paint is in good shape with some dents and scratches. Engine runs well with new timing belt, water pump, tensioner, lifters, valve cover gaskets, intake gaskets, spark plugs and wires. Tires are in great shape and the rims have some scratches on them. Transmission shifts smooth, but pops out of fourth once power is applied. Car still drives well. Suspension and brakes are all in good condition and solid. New Kenwood CD radio with bluetooth and JL Audio front component speakers. Many spare parts included: New clutch and lightweight flywheel, slightly used polyurethane motor mounts, tons of new gaskets and seals, a few spare interior parts, used valve cover, used aluminum intake tube, many new pulleys, slightly used timing belt tensioner, slightly used water pump, many slightly used engine pulleys and many other small parts.

I originally bought this car to be my project to fix up, but haven't had the time to do so. I have only been able to fix a few things and since the car has been sitting for a little bit, I put many of the new parts on it that I have had time to do. It is time to sell as I could also use the space in my garage (where it has always been kept - never saw winter since I purchased 4 years ago). It has been driven every so often since I owned it, but never put many miles on it.

Let me know if you would like more info or any pictures of something that I have not posted. Car is located in Madison, WI.

Asking $7000 OBO

Send me a PM if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As I have not seen much interest in the car, maybe some help form everyone out there on what a reasonable price may be. I just have a hard time finding other 99's out there to compare to. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
With the body imperfections, worn seat, and tranny issue I think you’d be lucky to get $3500, which is a shame because it really is a nice looking car. If you list it around $4500 you may get some bites.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts