Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Partouts:

1994 dodge stealth fwd ATX (sunroof car)

1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT FWD ATX

FIRST AND FORMOST FREE BUMPS ARE APPRECIATED BUT TEXT ME 8606389372

PMS will go unanswered as well as most on site inquiries

Located in Connecticut

SHIPPING AVAILABLE

parts from 15 or so partouts sitting around my property
Trying to offload as much as I can

Tons of body panels I’ll let go cheap

Doors

Fenders

Too much to list

All prices picked up

WILLING TO SHIP SOME ITEMS

Prices: 50 for all rear bumpers minus (All models minus 2g stealth rear which is 150)

Side skirts (all models except 2g 3k) 75 for pairs (50 for each) PLUS SHIPPING

RH Passenger Fenders-50 each (shipping available)

Hoods- 50 each

Delivery Available in the following states for a flat rate fee

Massachusetts-80

NYC-100

Long Island NY-120

Rhode Island-75

North New Jersey-125

South Jersey-150

eastern PA- 140

Southern New York south of i90-125

·
Registered
292 Posts
Either if these have a factory radio?
Not trying to poach his sales etc, but if does not have one the radio for ya I do. I have a picture from when it sat in my floor boards for a few weeks while working on stripping other parts off the car, have since cleaned it up and tested it just incase and stored it on a shelf at the shop. LMK if interested.

Full disclosure this came out of my daily after i parked it and started to part it out / pull parts to fix my other 3s car. The code is written on the radio in sharpie and functions 100% as it should. Only issue is that the lights would randomly dim, never turn off or flicker just dim, but at the time I had a issue with the charging system and chalked it up to that. I have not driven the car since but when I tested the radio it lit up and everything as it should.

Attachments

·
Registered
292 Posts
I dont neccesairly need it to function since it likely wont work with my jdm stereo/speakers

How much were you looking for it
Like I said, if he does not have it I got you covered. And really no set prices on my stuff tbh as long as I'm not getting screwed lol Not doing it for income etc. Kick it around and shoot me an offer and remember shipping's on your dime. If needed still I do have that fuel rail loop you mentioned in another post as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
447 Posts
Oh dang i just payed 3sx $70 for their stinking fool loop. I thought yours was a factory loop, thats why i passed. Theres a broken radio on ebay for around $45 shipped. So im trying to source one here for similar so i can support the forum members.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'd let it go for 50 flat + shipping if you wanted. How I have been doing shipping as I do not do this full time or a lot in general is I package it up, shoot up to the store or post office and get the cost, shoot you the cost via message or what not and charge you the same. This prevents me from accidently over charging the buyer and keeps me from eating any more bullets on shipping lol. lmk if you want it ill ship it out tomorrow.

·
Registered
447 Posts
You can schedule pick ups. You just have to make an account. I dont want it right now, im trying to find a brokem one for half that price. Ill keep you in mind . Does that radio require thw amplifier or is it the non amplified model?

·
Registered
292 Posts
There was an amplifier under the seat, never looked into the differences to be completely honest, but do know it has its own hookup but the main harness for it seems to have all the speakers etc wired into it which is a lot different then what I am used to seeing lol Dont remember if all of these were hooked up but I believe they were.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 49 Posts