Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd like the buy the complete passenger sideview mirror. Is it available and will you take $25 plus shipping?

·
Registered
32 Posts
So I guess you decided you don't want to sell me the power sunroof panel? You never sent shipping cost or returned any of my messages, after you sent me the message saying "give me a few days I will pull it for sure".

·
Registered
2 Posts
How much for the front seats, glovebox, and antenna motor (if it works)? I would probably pick up rather than ship if getting the seats-

·
Registered
32 Posts
Caution AngelaMadFish, this guy has been stringing me along since December. Started out with 'a couple weeks' delay to remodel a kitchen that actually turned into a couple months, then said he'd pull the part I wanted and give me a cost for shipping the next day. 4 days later he messaged me saying he lost his vr4 in an accident and he'd pull the part for me in a couple days. A week later he texts again saying in a few days he'll pull the part for sure. Hasn't answered any texts since then. Total waste of time.

·
Registered
1995 Mitsubishi VR4
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Caution AngelaMadFish, this guy has been stringing me along since December. Started out with 'a couple weeks' delay to remodel a kitchen that actually turned into a couple months, then said he'd pull the part I wanted and give me a cost for shipping the next day. 4 days later he messaged me saying he lost his vr4 in an accident and he'd pull the part for me in a couple days. A week later he texts again saying in a few days he'll pull the part for sure. Hasn't answered any texts since then. Total waste of time.
Well i finished my kitchen if this help here is photos

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
What is your problem dude?!? I did nothing to deserve you lying to me. You don't want to sell the part, GROW A PAIR and say "I don't want to sell the part". Don't string somebody along for months with lies and then just ignore them.

·
Registered
1995 Mitsubishi VR4
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
What is your problem dude?!? I did nothing to deserve you lying to me. You don't want to sell the part, GROW A PAIR and say "I don't want to sell the part". Don't string somebody along for months with lies and then just ignore them.
well I really sorry and apologize, and you are right

61 - 80 of 96 Posts