Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would buy if available: Weather strips on windows, leather handbrake cover if it’s not too worn, radio bezel, tan trim pieces on door panels, the switch that controls the display brightness and the mirrors

·
Registered
953 Posts
For anyone doubting, I received my two small parts yesterday(power outlet and console latch) yesterday. They were very well packed and were shipped out fairly quickly after payment. Even though OP and I are in the same state(North Carolina) USPS dropped the ball as usually and took like 8 days to get it to me, which is obviously out of anyone's control. So if you are waiting on the parts just be patient, OP is legit. (y)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I’d like to echo Rossb above. Great seller. Parts as described. Packed really well, shipped quickly, and USPS sucks. Took forever to get delivered.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello! I couldn't see in those pics, does the car have a power sunroof? I'm looking for the exterior sunroof panel, shipped to 32404. Thanks for your time, have a good day!

·
Registered
1995 Mitsubishi VR4
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
hey I am remodeling my kitchen I will not be able to give quote for a few weeks I will let you know thanks
and sorry for the inconvenient

17,575 Posts
I am looking for an auto shifter assembly, including the cable to the trans and the little trim ring around it. Also need the front driverside axle jackshaft that bolts to the block and the front passenger cv axle.

·
Registered
6 Posts
1998 Mitsubishi 3000 GT I am parting out the whole car, any quote let me know
thanks I am in Shelby north Carolina,

View attachment 291544 View attachment 291546 View attachment 291547

hey do you have that vacuum hose that runs from the brake booster to the manifold? If so, how much to take it off your hands?

41 - 60 of 96 Posts