Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is an e-mail that I sent out to someone that was interested in the car and it contains all the info that one might want to know...

Sorry if the pics are slow to show up, they are stored from my personal website so it takes a bit to show up...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is a little info about myself!!! My name is Corwin M. McCormick and I am currently located in Colorado Springs, CO. I'm a Officer in the ARMY and stationed/live on Fort Carson near the hospital. My address is 7210 A Manila Road Fort Carson, CO 80913. My home phone # is (719) 576-6224 and my cell is (719) 210-3021. E-mail is [email protected] and that is about it for my contact info!!!

You can see tons of pictures of the car @ my website along with about 250 other pics, it is http://communities.msn.com/My973000GTSL
once there, on the left hand column, there will be a page named, "The Cars and Boats that we love" simply click on it. Then more pages will appear, click on "1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL" and there will be two pages of pics of the car...

To answer your questions, there is 51,575 miles on the odometer, transmission is perfect (Never abused or driven hard), it has all the accessories that you could have. It has the sliding moon roof, 17 inch chrome wheels wrapped in Michelan XGT-Z's, pearl green outside & tan leather seats inside, 5-Speed, DOHC 222HP engine, Mitsubishi floor mats, cruise control, power windows, locks, sunroof, seat, etc. I have an aftermarket stereo put in and you can check it out on my website. To give you the quick run down on it has a Pioneer Premier that does everything with built in EQ's, flip down front with CD behind it. It can tilt, dim, name CD's and radio stations, and it control my subs and all my speaker in the front with the remote control. There is Polk speakers up front that replaced all of my stock speakers and then there are two MTX 12 inch subs in the back w/ two MTX amps in the rear in a custom box. There is also an Pioneer 12 Disc CD Changer in the truck. If you do not want the custom stereo, then I also have all the Infinity stock speakers, amp, 6 Disc CD Changer, and double din CD/TAPE/RADIO head deck that originally came with the car...

I have also added tinted windows done professionally and has a lifetime warranty against any scratches or problems. I recently went to Denver to a place that honors the warranty and had my driver side window replaced for free because it had a small 1/4 inch scratch on it. So there are no worries with these and if you nick it you can simply go and get it replaced. I also purchased a aftermarket bumper to bumper warranty on top of the factory warranty which ran out at 3 years/36K miles. The aftermarket warranty ran about $1300 and runs out at 60K miles or 2005 which ever comes first. The good thing about this one is if you do not use it you get the $1300 bucks back at 60K or 2005. I have not used it yet but if I do all I do is go to a repair shop, they give a quote, call the warranty service, you pay $50 deductible and that is it. One of my friends has this and says they are easy to work with. A few small things that I have added is, the 3000GT stickers behind the drivers and passenger windows on that black piece just because it was to plain looking before. Of course the stereo, painted the brake calipers red, and added RAZO Racing pedals and that is about it. No performance stuff was added at all...

I also have a web address to a CARFAX if you want that too...

As for the stereo and warranty I can include them with the car if you like or not!!! It is all up to you and what you want to do. That is about it and if you have anymore questions let me know...

Thanks again,
Corwin

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some pics of my baby...

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Calipers painted red...

Another deck pic...

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some more info...

If you are debating on what the car is worth, the so called "GOD" books like Kelly Blue Book, NADA, and Edmunds quotes it anwhere from $18-$21K. That does not mean that I am not willing to go below that, it just gives you an idea of what they book at according to them...

Here in the Denver/Colorado Springs area, the local Auto Trader and Newpapers, they are going for around $18-19K depending on miles, condition, and even higher depending on what is offered with the car...

*O'ya, if you want to a trade+$$$, I am looking for the following...

I am looking at '97-'99 VR4's, '97-01 Saleen or Roush Mustangs (Supercharged of course), and '97-01 Corvette's. So it really all depends on what I find and the deal I get...

Everyday it changes on what I want to get next, for the past week or so, I have been researching Corvette's and I found a few '98 &'99's that I love. I am driving my wife crazy switching on what I want all the time, o'well...

Anyone of them and I will be happy with however...

So e-mail, post, or call me if you are interested...

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Some figures and my add on Auto Trader...

Here are the book values of the car...

*NADA quotes it @ $21,050

*Kelley Blue Book Value quotes it @ $20,730

*Edmunds quotes it @ $18,976

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is my add in the Local Auto Trader...

http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/vdetail.jtmpl?car_id=77925499&dealer_id=&certified=n&max_price=&start_year=1997&end_year=1997&address=80913&search_type=used&make=MIT&model=3000GT&min_price=&distance=25&advcd_on=n&advanced=n&car_year=1997&ac_afflt=none

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ANYONE, ANYONE!!!!!

Any offers:confused: !!! I am open to any reasonable offers, just not ones for $8-$10K bucks:rolleyes: !!!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

^
^
^

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here is the deal...

To help out 3Si, I will be donating $500-$1000K depending on how much I make off of the sale. It will depend on the amount of money over the tade-in quote I was offered...;)

So everyone will benefit, I sell my car off of 3Si, I make $$$, and 3Si makes $$$...:D

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TTT

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Great Holiday gift for you or someone else...

The holidays are here and if you want to treat yourself or someone you love, lets make a deal...:p

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
5-Speed...

M

·
0 Posts
Dude!

Doesn't look like many people are in the "purchasing" spirit, eh? Oh well...they don't know what they are missing!

Dave

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
O'well, good things come to those who wait...

:D :p ;) :cool:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts