No modifications
No service history
Unknown if the 60k service has been done
Includes new hood and turbo pad
Many more pics and 2 videos available, all from where I bought it from

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
16,067 Posts
If I may, where is the car located presently?
Also, what exactly is a "turbo pad"?

Bob.

·
16,067 Posts
I find it "interesting" that you were on the forum a few minutes ago, looked at this thread, and decided not to answer my questions.
Seeing as how you are sporting (what I believe) is a Philippine's FLAG, one would think that asking where the vehicle is located would be the first thing a potential owner would do, no?

Bob.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live and work in the Philippines. I bought the car 3 years ago with plans to repatriate and have a great car. Circumstances change and my needs have changed.

The car is in Texas., south Austin suburb of Kyle. As for the turbo shield, it's location is above the rear turbo. I was advised by the reseller where I bought the car that I'd need a new hood pad so I researched as much as I could and decided to by the shield. They're both from Mitsubishi as I'm told since I haven't seen what I bought.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
16,067 Posts
Seems sus like Bob is hinting at. Just seems like a lot of 3/s scalpers have arisen I'm the past few months. Folks that don't really seem to care about the cars and just want the money they may get from them. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Not at all.
He's been a member for several years, just silent.
It's a beautiful car with some unanswered questions.
I'd love to see how this plays out (lucky buyer with a pristine car?)

Bob.

·
16,067 Posts
@craig_r_wright , it makes sense that if they replaced the hood (wondering why?) they would replace the "hood shield"

It would be this piece (only MUCH newer)....and on a 3000GT (sorry, just googled hood pics)...

Attachments

·
3S addict since '95
1,470 Posts
I believe people are misinterpreting OPs statement about “new hood and turbo pad”. Based on his follow up, I think he’s saying the hood insulator and metal heat shield on the hood were replaced. That would be consistent with age-related wear.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I believe people are misinterpreting OPs statement about “new hood and turbo pad”. Based on his follow up, I think he’s saying the hood insulator and metal heat shield on the hood were replaced. That would be consistent with age-related wear.
That is what I ment, thank you for the clarification. It just looked bad and I wanted it to look prestine. The metal heat shield looked to be missing so I bought it as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts