Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok guys, if you have nothing positive to add, please dont comment about the price, car anything. with that being said, the car is up for sale.

its a 1996 amethyst pearl 3000GT. i has fog lights and the cd 6 disc changer option. it also has the infinity premium sound option. the speakers have been replaced with mb quart tweeters, pioneer premier front speakers, and sony explod rears. the car has had all maintenance done. 60k service, timing belt etc. it has a BRAND new clutch. i have recipts for all. oil changed every 3000 miles like clockwork.

now, the car has about 81k miles. it has new rims and tires(about 10k old) and tires have about 95% tread life left. rims are in excellent shape. car has intake, dnp frontpipe, test pipe, and catback(NO MUFFLERS) exhaust. a muffler could easily be added if you needed/wanted one.(at your expense of course) i have the catalytic convertor so you can have that as well if you want it, ill put it on for you too if you wish. it quiets the car down. . the car is in great shape. i can get you pictures if you wish, as well as the one in my sig. contact me by pm, or aim amethystgto or pm me and ill give you my cell phone. asking price is 10k OBO. i am flexible especially if you dont want the nitrous. i can work with you though. if you are in the atlanta area, let me know... i might let you test drive it. the tranny is in excellent shape as well. new shift boot too. serious buyers only though. thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
VRMAN said:
Planning on buying a different car?
I wonder what that car would run......low 14s maybe.
yes. i would like something a little quicker. low 14's is probably about right. with the right driver and good weather, the car MIGHT see 13's. i wouldnt know though, i have never been to a track.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
blk93stealthes said:
looks good...love the color+rims...too much money for me though, cant afford it
i am flexible. i just wanted to start it off higher incase someone local wants to buy it. then ill have a little bit of negotiating room.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry to mess up your thread Josh but I'd like to tell them a little bit about it. Josh has taken excellent care of this car. The car looks beautiful and he always keeps it clean, He gets angry if people barely touch it, much less lean on it. He never abuses it and has only used the nitrous a few times. This car has no problems and lately many of his friends have been buying qucker cars and he owuld like something quicker I believe with the added safety of all motor, if you have any questions about how he drives it, fell free to contact me.

·
corporate slave
700 Posts
i too will attest to this car...sounds great, very well maintained and and overall good buy

josh hardly ever does his own work so most of the mods/maintenance is high quality work done by a professional of some sort

paint is in great condition and the wheels look great on the car, can't be the sound of the full exhaust system- defiantely worth the price IMO

good luck sellin the car

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
Absolutely beautiful car! Good luck selling!:cool:

G

·
I can vouch for this car as well. It is garaged, always has been. It has a beautiful paint job. I have never seen dust, dirt, etc on it. It is kept up beautifully and always looks great.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
going on autotrader this weekend... i work all this weekend(and every weekend) so its kind of hard for me to get it cleaned up and looking nice for the 9+pics im taking and having them use :D

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ttt, it must go! i can work a nice deal with 3si members... everyone else gets the shaft and full value of what im asking. so take advantage guys! i know someone wants this thing...:D

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ttt, someone needs to give this car a new home... its just sitting in my garage collecting dust... priced reduced, i mean i cant do much more...

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TTT. flexible on the 10k price. so ill make it 10k OBO now. trades welcomed if its the right deal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts