Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't get any takers on my proposal to sell my 3000gt parts car... just offers to buy parts so I'm back in part-out mode. The attached pictures are an attempt to illustrate what is left. The car is located in Columbus, IN (47203), and I will ship parts of manageable size. Please let me know if you are interested in anything, and feel free to text me at (618)780-7650 for a faster response.

Attachments

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,227 Posts
Price on interior door panels shipped to 45415 (Dayton, Ohio)?

Good Luck on the part out...

Bob.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Bob,

How about $200 shipped, as pictured minus the driver's side window/lock switch?

Brooke

·
15,227 Posts
Can you PM (send a "Conversation"...ugh) with your Paypal address?

Bob.

·
15,227 Posts
Paypal sent.

Bob.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
forged crank? 97504 OR. Also the dash
I'll ship the dash to you for $350. I'll have to get back to you on crankshaft. I haven't yet determined if I'm going to mess with coordinating the hoist and such needed to pull and strip the engine. Thank you for your interest. - Brooke

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll ship the dash to you for $350. I'll have to get back to you on crankshaft. I haven't yet determined if I'm going to mess with coordinating the hoist and such needed to pull and strip the engine. Thank you for your interest. - Brooke
PM me please if you decide to strip the engine. The crank is I really want! Thank you

·
15,227 Posts
Just so it is clear, I did not buy the door panels.
Not because there was an issue with them, but because I wanted the seller to get more than I offered. (and "she" [I think Brooke is a she] should and will)

GOOD ..scratch that...VERY GOOD door panels still available (and may be also listed elsewhere)...

Bob.

·
15,227 Posts
I totally missed this yesterday (and today), but you have a VERY well stocked selection of tools!

Impressed :)

Bob.

·
15,227 Posts
Pretty sure his "tips" are just dirty...lol...

Bob.

·
15,227 Posts
I must be getting OLD (please don't agree), but I honestly didn't notice them.
I like them, but not fond of the 4 silver screws STICKING out..

Bob.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How much for your carpet? Also is it original and in good shape? (no rips or crazy stains)
I believe the carpet is original. There are no rips or excessive wear, but there are some stains. I believe an hour with the Rug Dr. upholstery tool would do a world of good. In my opinion the condition is pretty good for a 25 year old carpet, but it does need cleaned up. How about $75 shipped? Please let me know if you are interested. - Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1998 Mitsubishi 3000GT FWD
18 Posts
I believe the carpet is original. There are no rips or excessive wear, but there are some stains. I believe an hour with the Rug Dr. upholstery tool would do a world of good. In my opinion the condition is pretty good for a 25 year old carpet, but it does need cleaned up. How about $75 shipped? Please let me know if you are interested. - Thanks
I'll have to pass for now, but I appreciate you getting back to me!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts