Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am back selling a bunch of aftermarket/stock parts after getting laid off from my job and have debt to pay so selling things pretty cheap.

Only stock parts that have bee sold is the Heads, flywheel, Intercooler, and piping. Everything else is taken apart and ready to be boxed.

Letting the body of the car go for 1500 with the Tanabe exhaust or 1000 without. 120k miles on chassis.

-Rebuild TC w/ 300m sleeve
-300m Output shaft w/ working VCU or can ship with tranny (SOLD)
-3sx rubber side motor mounts
-Solid front/back motor mounts
-Braided brake lines (SOLD)
-Boomslang Harness
-Used Apexi Neo (Sold)
-Used 3sx Oil Cooler (SOLD)
-Aftermarket Complete engine gasket set (SOLD)
-Used Tanabe G-Blue exhaust+downpipe
-Used 550CC Injectors

Email is [email protected]

·
Doc
1,452 Posts
Letting the body of the car go for 1500 with the Tanabe exhaust or 1000 without. 120k miles on chassis.

-Used 3sx Oil Cooler
-OEM complete gasket set
-Used Tanabe G-Blue Exhaust+downpipe
Prices on these & pictures of the chassis?

BSN, RN, EMT

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PMs sent

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Realized the gasket kit isnt OEM and are Aftermarket. Bought them 3-4 years ago and can't remember who I got them from.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think thats everyone. Please note that after 8am tomorrow I will be camping till next tuesday and I hear service is bad so probably wont be able to get to anyone. You can email me at [email protected] and if I have service I'll see the emails pop up on my phone and last chance to ship anything is tomorrow morning also til tuesday.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pump, and back from my trip.

·
Registered
73 Posts
How much do you want for the motor mounts and what brand of solids are they?

Eric

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
So this drug has left hanging as to what is sold and not sold. Could you please indicate or update what is infect sold. I'm interested in the 550cc injectors sent you an email a couple of days ago about that. Thanks just a shot in the dark perhaps but they never hurts to ask.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts