Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Currently have two 1994 VR-4’s trying to sell

What I have
-6G72 4 bolt main engine that was running before I pulled it. Good condition $500
-short block 4 bolt main, it’s been milled, honed, hot tanked bored over .50 mm with new main bearings installed PENDING
-stage 2 RPS Max clutch BNIBA $600
-innovative solid polyurethane motor mounts $320
-Getrag transfer case $300
-Full Non-OEM Engine Gasket Set BNIB $180
-Gates Timing Belt $150
-TD05 Manifolds
-16g Evo lll turbos I’m rebuilding
-3sx light weight aluminum crank pully $100
-drilled and slotted rotors $125

I have so many more parts, anything you need I probably have. Multiple AC condensers, coil packs, any bracket you need. Gutted pre-cats, stick exhaust, stock main cat, stock CV shafts,

The body pictured in the garage has a twisted unibody. I throw it in a ditch going fast. Lots of good parts on it.

The body pictured outside is a good roller. Interior is gutted, was planning on transplanting everything but just don’t have time. If you can tow it away, it’s yours $200.

You can reach me at; eight three two 729 six one five eight

Attachments

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
pm sent.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Infinity dash and door speakers?

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
It is my undertanding that most cars had the infinity system but not all. The speakers should say infimity on the magnets (both dash and door speakers). Dash speakers are in the corners of rhe dash right up against the windshield.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey bro do you still got any rear outer half shafts available? Its what's number 25 outlined in this schematic. Sorry if the post looks awkward. I've been trying to find the part everywhere but everyone just wants to send me just the hub. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts