Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before you read any further, I would consider this a "project" car and it is priced as such. I simple do not have the time to dedicate to it with another car I already have as a project.

Car is a 1994 Stealth RT/TT with just under 119k miles. Exterior is Emerald Green and interior is Charcoal Black. Car was mostly in the South which is great for rust but bad for paint. There were roughly 170 94 RT/TT's ever built in this color.

Known issues are below...

Exterior: There are numerous small dings throughout. The paint is basically sun faded and clearcoat is gone on just about every surface that is in direct sunlight. The front bumper suffered minor damage from a previous owner. The weather stripping would need to be re-done.

Interior: Climate control system worked last time I used it but the screen was blank. I pulled it out to have it shipped out for repair and never got around to it. The stereo system does not work.

Engine/Trans: Car pulls great but in hot weather, the temp does creep up. I was able to drive it back from North Carolina with coasting several times but this is something that does need to be addressed. The trans grinds going into 3rd gear. My plan was always to rebuild back to factory specs for the trans but alas, did not ever get around to it.

I have had the car in my garage for awhile so it has been out of sight, out of mind. It has mostly sat for the last four years. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Price - $4,200.00 Firm

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1999 3000GT VR-4 242/287
340 Posts
Great deal for someone who can get the trans rebuilt.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It may just be the sunlight on the wheels because they are the factory, untouched 1994 wheels. As far as I know, they have not been refinished.

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
what part of Illinois are you in?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts