1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1994 Stealth RT / Twin Turbo AWD
Silver
82000 miles
60k done at 52,000 and again at 56,000 (water pump :mad: )
2000 miles on new stock clutch
BPU mods:
Fidanza Flywheel
Blitz DSBC
Blitz FATT
K&N
Test Pipe
Gutted Pre-Cats
Greddy Type S BOV
Clifford Car Alarm
7 inch LCD with DVD Player
8 disc changer
2 10 inch Boston Pros
2 Infinity Kappa 6x9s
Extant 2 channel Amp
Kenwood 4 channel Amp
2 1 farad caps.
One of a kind custom box.
Go here to see the stereo:
http://www.3si.org/portal/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33884

Paid $16,500 a little over a year ago. Put over $5k in stereo. Plus the performance mods. All reasonable offers considered, this is not a must sell, but for the right price it's yours.

Why I'm selling:
I wrecked my dad's truck and I need a winter car. Plus insurance is going to kill me now. Combine this with the fact I'm still making payments on this one and another car and I just bought a house. I just don't think I can afford to have this car right now.

Contact me for more info.
Christopher

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rah said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, if yes, are you parting with any of the mods or just the car as a whole?
For now only as a whole. The first dibs go to my Talon, but second dibs will go to MN3S. ;)

I still have some time before insurance catches up with me, so I'm not too desperate (yet).

·
Mmmmm, Boooooost!
1,563 Posts
Got any pics?

I'm interested, but can't see myself dishing out $20K for a 94. Do you have pics of the car other than that kicking stereo? What kind of $s are we talking here?

lemme know and we'll talk.
Thanks
Damon

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Got any pics?

twiceblown said:
I'm interested, but can't see myself dishing out $20K for a 94. Do you have pics of the car other than that kicking stereo? What kind of $s are we talking here?

lemme know and we'll talk.
Thanks
Damon
For now, go to www.mn3s.org and click on "Past Gatherings". I think I've been to every gathering since "Wagner's Drive In, June 16th, 2001" so just look threw those pics for the silver Stealth. As for a price, I'm being "heavily" pressured not to sell, but for a reasonable offer I'd have to let it go. $17K would make a nice starting point.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.