Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

(SOLD) 1994 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

4K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  acidbath 
#1 · (Edited)

Hello fellow members,

I am selling my 1994 Dodge Stealth RT/TT in Firestorm Red. I purchased it earlier this year and was planning on making it a fun car to drive but I have decided that I should stick to one car instead of 2. It currently has 107k miles. It has a clean Texas title, no accidents reported and is in pretty good condition (exterior and interior).

Transmission was completely rebuilt at 106k miles with new synchros, bearings, new first gear, second gear, all gaskets, etc. Also, the clutch was upgraded to a Southbend Stage 2 (K05075-HD-O) Clutch . Freshly rebuilt transfer case was installed as well. I have receipts for all of the parts and labor.

Recent oil change at 107k miles. I also had one of the rear ECS struts replaced due to it being faulty. There are currently TEIN S Tech springs installed. Active exhaust and ECS still work. All wheel steering still works as well. AC and heater work wonderfully, AC was recharged earlier this year. I also just replaced all of the spark plugs and valve cover gaskets.

Parts on the car:
TEIN S Tech Springs
1996 Super Banana Wing will not come with the car. It will come with stock wing
All new shifter bushings (for precise shifting)
New shift knob
Downpipe with stock exhaust (sounds nice)
Enkei PF01 wheels in 18x9.5 255/40/18 Dunlop tires.

Aside from those above parts, car is pretty much stock. It drives great and has no weird lights on the dash.

Issues:
  • ECS is a little finicky but works and switches between sport and tour mode.
  • The stock radio needs to be plugged back in, the wire in the rear is disconnected.
  • Cruise control does not work, I am unsure why.
  • There is a small oil leak coming from above the transfer case. It is coming from the engine, not the transmission. I cannot seem to pinpoint it but it could be something minor. Car doesn't leak a ton, just a little after a drive (few drops). I always check the oil level prior to driving to ensure levels are good.
  • Weather seals should be replaced on the sunroof.

If you have any questions, please PM me or you can call/text me. I have a ton of pics that I can send to the interested buyer.

Price is $13,000. Car is located in San Antonio, Texas.

See less See more
#4 ·
Really BEAUTIFUL car!

I miss mine daily...until I realize my left foot doesn't.

Good Luck with the sale (and sorry to see her go...).

Bob.

Reactions: acidbath
#6 · (Edited)
It did.

My Stealth sold the year before....

I drive this now....

2021 VW Tiguan, SEL Premium R-Line.

Not fast or "cool", but comfortable, has a Warranty, and I got it for 0% for 60 mo.(not that it mattered).
It's not too bad to look at...

I "wanted" AWD with some goodies.
This one ticked all the boxes.
Never had a BLUE vehicle before...

It was my first "new" car since my 91 GVR4 that I bought in 92...lol

Bob. :)

#16 ·
I am unsure about the ECU being replaced. I am also unsure about the timing belt but when I removed the timing cover, it didn't have any real wear on it or issues. I looked at the Carfax and it did have a service done to it by the dealership around 98k. I can check with the previous owner to see if they have any documentation. The car did get new spark plugs, and valve cover gaskets recently, all under 1,000 miles.

#15 ·
#18 ·
Good sellers should get good buyers. Simple.
Your car speaks volumes about it's care.
Of course, it's an almost 30 yr old car, but if you "care" about cars (instead of just driving them) the "years" can be near meaningless.
My 26 yr. old Spyder was a prime example, my 29 yr old Stealth took a bit more "hurt" as it was my winter daily for 10+ years, but still looked amazing (no body rust at all).

I hated to see mine go.....

Bob.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.