Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1994 Dodge Stealth RT/TT Pearl Yellow - $12,000
63k miles
All vins
Clean carfax

NEW JERSEY

I bought this beauty at the end of 2019, but sadly I have to part ways due to some business necessities and no time to enjoy. I really don't want to sell as I love the platform. It gets taken out every few weeks and sits in the garage with a battery tender the rest of the time. However, I will be buying another one at some point later next year, so I'll be back! This is hands down the coolest car for the money.

No rust, heat & AC works great, and the car drives tight and solid. It's not perfect, but it isn't easy to find a low mile foundation like this one.

Mods:
Megan Racing coil overs
HKS Intake
HKS SSQV BOV

Points to note:
EXHAUST TIP
- Missing exhaust tip
LEATHER - Leather has some rips/wear
BLUE PARTS - Please don't mind the embarrassing blue in the engine bay, previous owner got bored one weekend :) I would go gloss black on all hardware.
LIFTER TICK - Has the infamous lifter tick, especially if it's been sitting for an extended period of time. I'd do the '99 lifters if I was keeping it.
STEREO - Stereo doesn't work, it could be wiring or the head unit. Turns on sometimes and I get static then it will shut off at random intervals.
60K MAINT - The 60k was not done yet, but I will be including most of the 60k parts purchased from Ninja Performance
PAINT - Has some chips and a few small dings, but no large flaws - Car was not in an accident but I can tell it was painted at some point, you can see some orange peal in the front bumper. The upper portion of the car does some of the typical sun fading.

·
Registered
1994 Mitsubishi 3000gt VR-4
155 Posts
Nice car. If at all possible I'd really only be interested in your BOV. IF you can / want to I'd buy that off you if you can put the stock diverter valve back. (here is to hoping) :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
What is that thing where the ash tray should be?

Nice car... once all that blue is removed. :D GLWS.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is that thing where the ash tray should be?

Nice car... once all that blue is removed. :D GLWS.
Thank you! I agree 100%, the blue is an eyesore, I've been swamped, but I did plan on doing some painting and cleaning. That's a cupholder in place of the ash tray. Have to see how things turn out, I'd love to keep it and do a 19T or 15G setup.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had a local take a look today, didn't make a deal yet so it's still available as of now... Here are some undercarriage shots, very solid with no rust. This is a great keeper foundation for a build.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
14,207 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pending sale...

·
14,207 Posts
Zack?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

IDLING VIDEO
I'll try to get another one with the lifter tick, it is typically upon startup. Whoever buys has to promise to send updated engine bay pics with everything black!

·
14,207 Posts
Does this mean the car is still for sale?

Bob. :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Does this mean the car is still for sale?

Bob. :)
Hi Bob,

Things didn't work out with the local buyer so it's available, I talked to Zack last night. Just driving it down the street gave me that feeling again, I will be back for another one in a year!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts