Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.
I work at a Mitsubishi dealer in Watertown, Massachussett.
We just got in a 94 VR-4 bought of an old couple in there 60's. They were the only owners of the car. It is now being prep for sale and should be ready in 2 weeks. I really want to sell this car to an enthusiast. I don't want any of my co-workers to sell it to some idiot who doesn't appreciate it. Here are all the facts I know on the car.

It's a 94 VR-4 AWD turbo
6-speed maunal tranny.
Martinique Yellow Pearl Metallic (I was told that this is a rare color)
34,000 original miles!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
The car looks great.
I didn't get to drive it yet. I will when the car is ready for sale. I will also take some pics and post em up.
It's a really nice car.
It still has the original wheels and tires (Perelli's) with good tread life left.
If anyone is interested, send me an email. My email address is [email protected]
You can also IM me if you have AIM. My SN is also vudoodoodoo.
Act fast guys, this car won't be around for long.
I am looking for serious and best offers.

·
Registered
682 Posts
What are looking to get for this VR4?? I'm very intrested, you can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
340 Posts
Interested

I'm also interested in this VR-4 For sale, please give me more info!!! e-mail to [email protected]

Thanks,
Aaron H.

·
Registered
832 Posts
[email protected].......mail me any information you can get your hands on!!!! Warrantee? would you consider a trade in on a 91 VR4 (only things wrong are 3rd gear synchro and some blemish of paint). I would consider having the car shipped. This car sounds perfect for what I want. Thanks man.

Also, are you familiar with the 3/S cars? You know what to look for when test driving, right? We assume that you will tell us every little thing about this car since you are coming to the board. Thanx man!!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i would be interested in a 1994 3000gt VR-4 i already got 5000 saved up but the only thing is that i am 16 and i am getting my liscense in June so if you would like to email me when you get a nother one around summer time no doubt iam gonna buy it. money isnt an issue by june as long as its around 10,000

email me at [email protected]

thanks

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If he sells this VR4 for $10,000, I'll take two!!;) Look for this to go for $18-20,000!! I'd give $18k for this if it checked out ok!!!

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
this one looks a little too sweet to go for 10,000. If it does i'm all over it, but don't get your hopes up

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm thinking it's already gone. Heck, a Mitsu employee there probably bought it!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
its still available, i talked to the guy yesterday. They want 20k though :mad: For that kind of money i could buy myself a nice 96. I really don't know why dealers are so crazy.

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Scot Boehm said:
If he sells this VR4 for $10,000, I'll take two!!;) Look for this to go for $18-20,000!! I'd give $18k for this if it checked out ok!!!
I bought my '94 Yellow Stealth in excellent shape for $10k :cool:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's a good buy. How many miles did it have on [email protected]! Also, for some reason, the Stealth's seem to sell for a little less. NOT all the time, just as an overall from what I've seen. But to get a '94 TT Yellow for 10K, I'd say you got a great deal man!!! Congrats!!;)

·
Registered
1,743 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
JagdStealth said:

I bought my '94 Yellow Stealth in excellent shape for $10k :cool:
But didn't the car have 97k Miles , compared to 34K miles on this yellow vr4?.:)

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
heheh yeah yeah 97k...but I've got a 3yr/36k warrenty with it :cool:

It was in very good shape, a boost leak which I suspect is a bad BOV, but other than that its perfect! :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts