Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
93 NA ATX 3000gt DOHC
3,251 Posts
Where is the best place to buy parts? I ordered the sensor off of 3SX Performance.
For that sensor 3SX is good choice since it will be OEM and being sensitive to proper engine RPM you wouldn’t want a cheap knock-off. Another location for reasonable priced OEM parts is Cherry Hill Mitsubishi.

·
Registered
93 NA ATX 3000gt DOHC
3,251 Posts
I also updated link to Cherry Hill Mitsubishi to part ordering page, as they're website makes it hard to figure out how to get to that. I personally always like ordering from Ninja Performance as they often had better pricing than 3SX. But because of owners past medical problems and sadly recent death, they're delivery system has failed over past year or so. They're not even taking new orders now and are trying to catch up on past undelivered orders. If his wife is able to catch up and restart new ordering again after her grieving period, I'd go back to them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Is 3Sx shipping parts? I have emailed and called with no replies. Is there any other places to buy parts like my local Mitsubishi dealer. Are they still going to carry parts?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Thanks, found it at my local dealer here in California.
3SX did finally get back to me. They were super nice and canceled my order and refunded my money. Thanks again for all the help. Sensor will be in on Wednesday and I'll get it installed and see how it goes. My sons been driving my type R so I need to get his car fixed soon. lol

21 - 32 of 32 Posts