Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to get rid of my base 3kgt because i have a RT/TT lined up and just need some cash for my car...I have had it for almost a year and i absolutley love it, i loved it so much that i am getting another one....i have never had a single problem with it and it runs real strong..it has new 17" rims with Z-rated tires and a borla cat-back exhaust...i just had a tune up with all new plugs and wires done...the car runs great i need cash...im ASKING 6000 OBO...make me an offer and i will most likely accept...thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
everything runs perfect and i had a recent tune up done to it...there is nothing special or out of the ordinary about my 3000gt from anyone elses...runs perfectly strong just likek hte rest of them...i just need the cash FAST...so make me an offer

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
so is it a 5sp or auto?

Matt

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh i know i am not mad or anything..i would have probably accepted your offer like a week ago but i found someone that would give me 5500...and also the car i NEEDED the money isnt all it was made out to be so i dont need the cash as bad....but i still need to get rid of the car....i am being straight up the lowest i can go is 5K and that is it...so if his deal falls through and you can copme up with somemore lute then we have a deal...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts