Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this unit new in 1993 and it has no modifications or abuse. At the time of the purchase I was an executive at Mitsubishi Chemical America, now retired.. Unit has about 45K miles, kept in HVAC controlled garage and has never seen a snow flake. Last several years only driven during June/July/August time periods. Upon delivery from the dealer all drive train lubes, including the engine, were changed to full synethic lubes from RedLine and Castrol. Car has optional CD player and factory chrome rims. Vehicle had an frontal encounter with a motorcycle boot spike that was almost cosmetic only. Scratch damage was to a lower light and front bumper. Body shop that did the repair was also the shop that was doing BMW accident work in the area. I have retained all the damaged parts for any buyers inspection. Vehicle is garaged in the Greater Cincinnati area. I can be contacted at [email protected]

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
How did you arrive at the asking price? Your best bet may be bringatrailer.com where, FYI a single owner '92 Stealth TT w/ 19k miles just sold today for only $17,250...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts