Registered
1,024 Posts
Price of cas sensor?

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
If you have them, I'm interested in prices shipped to Manitoba Canada for:
-Driver side power window regulator and motor assembly
-ECS (computer from the back of the car if it's in working order/capacitors are good)
-Throttle position Sensor
Thanks!
Ryan

·
Registered
411 Posts
Front section of drive shaft?

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
If you have them, I'm interested in prices shipped to Manitoba Canada for:
-Driver side power window regulator and motor assembly
-ECS (computer from the back of the car if it's in working order/capacitors are good)
-Throttle position Sensor
Thanks!
Ryan
paypal sent. Thanks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am parting out my black 1993 3000gt vr4. I picked this car up with a spun bearing to use as a parts car for my project. Most of the car is intact. Prices are + shipping and reasonable offers will be considered. Let me know what you need.
Do you happen to have the splash guards from the front driver side wheel well? The very front part that protects the inter-cooler, and the side part that protects the belts from splashes and rocks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im looking for an EGR Valve, (91 - 95), California model. I see that youre in Montana, but thought Id check anyway. (See picture of California model below - part # MD145323.) It has 2 vacuum lines and one threaded hole for cable connector. Cant pass smog without it in good 'ol California! Can you let me know which model you have? Thanks!
EGR Valve.jpg

·
Registered
1998 3000GT VR-4
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Bringing my part out thread back up. I still have a fair amount of quality parts that could go to use and need to get rid of the car in the next few weeks. Let me know if there is anything you need.

·
Really old gear head
1,498 Posts
Interested in turbo cylinder heads and oil pump shipped to 46322. Sending you a pm.

·
Registered
1993 Stealth R/T Twin Turbo
19 Posts
I would be interested in that sunroof crank handle. Mine has the knob broken off. Assuming it's grey.

Shipped to Vancouver Canada.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am parting out my black 1993 3000gt vr4. I picked this car up with a spun bearing to use as a parts car for my project. Most of the car is intact. Prices are + shipping and reasonable offers will be considered. Let me know what you need.
Do you have the front right turn signal? Ill pay 40 plus shipment to 76040.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts