Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Chief Exec.
773 Posts
Do you have the spprt/tour exhaust button from the inside of the car? Also how much for the downpipe as well shipped to 95823. Thank you

·
Registered
172 Posts
What’s the condition of the fog lights? I’m looking for a really clean set. Price shipped to 11214.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am parting out my black 1993 3000gt vr4. I picked this car up with a spun bearing to use as a parts car for my project. Most of the car is intact. Prices are + shipping and reasonable offers will be considered. Let me know what you need.
Do you have both foglights?

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,227 Posts
I may be in need of a rear ECS strut :(
Did these work and how do they look?
Price shipped to 45415?

Bob.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am parting out my black 1993 3000gt vr4. I picked this car up with a spun bearing to use as a parts car for my project. Most of the car is intact. Prices are + shipping and reasonable offers will be considered. Let me know what you need.
Do you have the upper widshield molding that is in front of the sunroof? If so, what is the asking price? Thanks, Bobby

·
Registered
1993 GTO
28 Posts
How do the fenders look rust wise? Mine have rust in all the corners and looking to buy either some carbon fiber replacements or see about getting some from another car. Also, are all the clips still good on the drivers side side skirt? If so, how much for that as well? Just send me a PM. (y)

EDIT: Oh and also the cup holder insert because mine was missing when I bought the car. :cautious:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Do you have the CAS sensor bracket?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,227 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looking for the whole dash must be in excellent condition

21 - 40 of 72 Posts