Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1998 3000GT VR-4
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am parting out my black 1993 3000gt vr4. I picked this car up with a spun bearing to use as a parts car for my project. Most of the car is intact. Prices are + shipping and reasonable offers will be considered. Let me know what you need.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Does the fuel sending unit work?

·
Registered
424 Posts
now much are you looking to get for it? I really only need the electronics, so if you wanted to sell the hanger itself separately, that's fine. My damn float just doesn't read the 3 ohms to 110 ohms any longer. Thanks

·
Ive Got a VR4 :-) :-)
1,648 Posts
Was it a glass top? I'll take the interior pieces for around the hand crank.

·
Registered
1998 3000GT VR-4
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Make an offer on the fuel sending unit.
It is a glass top, but the interior plastic around the hand crank is missing. The plastic hand crank itself is available though.

·
Ive Got a VR4 :-) :-)
1,648 Posts
Make an offer on the fuel sending unit.
It is a glass top, but the interior plastic around the hand crank is missing. The plastic hand crank itself is available though.
How about the wind deflector thats sits under the glass top, still available?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Message sent!

·
Flasher
9,698 Posts
How much for the rear spoiler, shipped to 14623

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you happen to have the coolant reservoir overflow tank lid? It's the one in the very front.

I am parting out my black 1993 3000gt vr4. I picked this car up with a spun bearing to use as a parts car for my project. Most of the car is intact. Prices are + shipping and reasonable offers will be considered. Let me know what you need.

·
Registered
1998 3000GT VR-4
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The drivers snake eye is good, passenger has a crack in it

I do have the coolant overflow cap.

·
Registered
1998 3000GT VR-4
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah I can get you a picture tomorrow. I am assuming you are looking at the front bumper?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am looking for a climate control unit (my screen is dead) and windshield defroster vents both right and left. Let me know if you have these parts.
Thanks!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts