Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1993 3000GT VR-4 for sale. 55,500 miles. This car is in PERFECT condition. Selling it because 1) I never drive it anymore, 2) need the garage space back, 3) need to pay off my Jeep.
I'm in Colorado Springs, CO. A few quick highlights:

1) The 60,000 mile service is already completed ($1,400+)
2) The active aero works. I had to replace the rear spoiler when I bought the car.
3) Mitsubishi 6-disc CD changer ($350 on ebay)
4) The side glass panels that say "Twin Turbo" on them have been replaced with new ones. These peel on all 3000GTs after some time, they're a factory defect. Mine look great.
5) The leather interior on the front seats has been re-done.
6) Centerforce clutch (3,000 miles on it or so), K&N FIPK.
7) New tires (less than 1,000 miles on them)

Check out the web page for pictures, etc:
http://www.pconsite.net/3000gt

I need to sell this car QUICKLY. If I don't unload it in a week or so, it's going to a sales lot in Boulder for consignment. I will take *any* reasonable offer, PLEASE IGNORE the price on the web page, that was my 'dream' asking price, I don't expect to get it.

E-mail any offers to [email protected].

Thanks!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey, I live in the springs too. Your car is sweet, but i'd only be able to put down about 13K. If you think you may be able to go around there my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
The springs hey...

Hmmm, I have never seen you around!!! :confused:

Good to know that there is another 3S/VR4, just to bad you are selling it...:(

Good luck selling it...:cool:

·
Registered
79 Posts
since im prolly not getin it since my budget isnt that high

Hey, I live in the springs too. Your car is sweet, but i'd only be able to put down about 13K. If you think you may be able to go around there my email is [email protected]
id take this offer...its a little lower than what you asked for but that was too high anyways....13000 is a lot for a 93 and you can usually find a 2G for 13000 ....plus hes in your town....go for it

·
pseudo individualism
2,490 Posts
should be able

You should be able to get at least 15,750. 2 1993 VR4's were sold local for that much, if your wondering they both sold in less then a week.

Dont let anyone tell you that its worth $11,000. Supply and demand people. You want something nice you have to pay the price.

Good luck!

·
Parts Everywhere!!
1,407 Posts
I think I talked to your wife about this car before I bought my stealth. It sounded nice but she couldn't tell me much about it and never sent me any pics of it. It looks better than I thought it was, good luck selling it.
Clayton

·
Registered
218 Posts
SOLD!!!

I have finally obtained the Holy Grail, and man is it fucking SWEET!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts