Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1993 TT for sale$4000.00

The car is in overall good shape. The engine is knocking bad. I just resently replaced the transmission and also the clutch. It has
been setting in the garage for the last 7 months. I just don't have the time or the money to fix it right now. It would make a great parts car or a project car. You can hear it run and also be able to test the transmission. Asking price is $4000.00 firm. Please serious buyers only. You can e-mail me at [email protected]. Milage:118,000 Color:Forest Green
Interior Condition overall good shape. I am located in Southern IN
I will send pictures on request and also try to post a few.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
452 Posts
I am very interested in your car? Do you know what might be wrong with it? I would like to see pictures of the car inside and out if possible. My e-mail address is [email protected], thanx very much and get back to me asap.
-Nick

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1993 TT for sale

Its not knocking that bad but its knocking so I don't know if you could drive it very far. I just parked it so I wouldn't hurt the engine anymore then I did.

Thanks,
Mike:bandit:

·
blk93stealthes
9,150 Posts
Re: 1993 TT for sale

wenttofast said:
Its not knocking that bad but its knocking so I don't know if you could drive it very far. I just parked it so I wouldn't hurt the engine anymore then I did.

Thanks,
Mike:bandit:
hey could you please get an audio clip oh the knocking...evne a video will do. please send clip if possible and pics to [email protected]. do u have aol so i can talk to you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts