Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
STILL for sale!!! I have 2 people looking at it now, nothing for sure I need the car GONE!!! Please if you are interested, call me at 973-599-1742 Leave a message!!! Bill is the name, I will let the car go for 13,000 with the 18' wheels Extra's are as following:

again its a 1993 Touring AUTOMATIC, its in great shape, no scratches only a few flaws,perfect interior, tan leather, sunroof power everything, kenwood excelon stereo with diamond audio componats, stock bose goes with teh car as well!!!!

FLAWS:
1. missing passenger sideskirt, (I can get it but unpainted)
2. driver door handle may be cracked internally not sure if its useabe.
THATS IT

NEW PAINT
BODY KIT
new brakes
New motor from T&R Will be picked up on friday
New turbo's about 10k old
New starter (new)
New exhaust
new downpipe
new intake
Stock airbox
stock precat
new main cat
new inspection
Stock wheels NEW TIRES
18' Giavanna Corsica NEW TIRES
much much more
New injectors
new oil pan
new oil gasguets all over
new radiator
500 dollar VIPEr ALARM with autostart

Pic of the car:

Pic of the car again:

Pic of the engine bay:

Pic of interior:

Pic of the interior again:

Please capitolize on my loss, i'd like it to go to a good caring owner, I did all the bullshit with it, now you get to enjoy the issues that I had to go through to get it good. CANT KEEP IT, or I would for sure!!!

Email is [email protected] or [email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
As cool as the Stealths are, I suppose it would not kill me to own an RX7 :)

Pls, more info:

Salvage title?
Accidents?
Vin?
Location?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its in NYC getting the motor done now, it will be out friday, I will sell befor eits out however, small fender bender, kit replaced scratched up bumper, I dont have the vin # handy, bt can get it if your serious. Let me know asap.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
The last guy I talked to that wasn't "able to find the VIN" of his car was trying to pawn off a salvage car on me. My advice to whomever is interested in buying this car is to wait until the seller has had a chance to look up the VIN. Remebmer guys - it is not that hard to find your VIN. It is in the car, it is printed on your title, it is printed on your insurance certificate. If by chance all of these documents are not withing reach, one could always call the insurance agent to get the info.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No salvage title, the reason I say I gotta wait on the vin is because the car is in the shop and I really dont have the VIN on me, I can get it monday morning if therer is a serious buyer. But I get tons of reply's about the car and not very many are serious, so I dont even knwo where to begin to start searching through paperwork to find it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
is this in morristown nj, cause i live there, and there is that damn rx-7 that makes me drool everytime i go by the guys house on speedwell ave by the historic speedwell place, just alitle out of my price range though, the car looks great if we're talking about the same one, go for it

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I live right next to morristown, and im the only Rx7 with teh veilside kit and aqua paint job.. (lol all of your idiot forum members say it looks like shit and sucks) most of which drive N/A 3000gt's or somthing... oh well..

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Guys a little background on his car.
He's gone through 4 turbos, and this will be his 3rd engine.
Doesn't sound likes it the greatest car to be buying.
Plus check the General Forum, the guys an ass check it out.
He posted this car on sale at www.rx7forum.com 7 times and those people are the "enthusiast" and they didn't seem to want it all that badly so they must know something he's not telling.

-Jeff

·
Registered
177 Posts
mobilebeatz, your in the city, i was there today, drove by ground zero, what a shame, i saw the whole thing happen out of my hs in nj, i got to school in west orange at seton hall prep, we saw everything, damn, but yea i live in morristown nj, about 40 min away, im getting my stealth damn soon, maybe you could show me a thing or two, or tell me about any meets coming up, thanks man,
brice

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Listen idiot, first off its 3rd turbo and 2nd motor, secondly they were failure to be installed correctly which is why they broke. So if your going to rant like a bitch, get your facts straight...

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Listen bitch this is a post of yours on rx7forum.com and this is not changed at all. So if Im wrong then maybe you should post the truth in the first place

***RANT*** Possibly Abandoning Rx7
I have had my car for 2 years this december. I'm on my 3rd motor coming up, and im on my 4th set of turbos in less than 20k miles. Im sit and fucking tired of the car sitting at the shop. I do everything correctly, I dont kill the car, I change thet oil very often.

My car sat at mazda for 5months last time, and then when I got it back the starter was fucked up (the new one by the way) and it barely started on the way out. (the Ebrake) was sooo tight that it wouldnt go down and I realized that after the car smoked, I thought the motor was fucked up so I went and got gas, It looked like oil smoke from the exhaust then I found out it was the brake just being incredably hot. It had to be loosened.

Everything was replaced at 72k miles, and then broke again just now at 90k , the turbo's were redone at 85k miles..

Now its at a shop most of you probably know where, and the owner has personal issues causing him not to go to fucking work on a daily basis.. God damn I wish I could do that.. He doesnt pick up the phone and wehn he does he basically brushes me off and says call back soon someone is looking at it right now. He claims to have called my warranty company about 3 times and I called and they said he never called. So my car has been sitting there since hte begining of the spring, and NO WORK DONE. WTF!!!!!!!! I am driving and 82 fucking toyota corolla every god damn day. Its getting old!!!

Solution: Im either
A: Going to suggest to the shop that I need my car very very soon, and I need him to get going on it. If that works and he does his job and fixes it in a resonable time period, im not even asking a week or 2 .. I mean I want it before winter. Then I will stick it out and keep it for awhile.

B: If that doesnt work and he doesnt get going, Im goign to show up with triple A and then im going to move it to another place, most likely a mazda place, have them fix the issues and then sell the car.

C: After selling the car I will drive the Toyota through the winter and into the summer, when summer comes I will have saved enough money to put 15k down on the new

Jaguar X-type 2.5 5spd, with white leather and in a titanium color. Navigation and all. With that I can drive with no problems, Just use the car as it was meant to be used and not have it sitting at the shop. The dealer picks it up and leaves you a nice jaguar to play with while they change your oil and do all the changes they do. Warranty worrk as well.

GOD I JUST WANT MY FUCKING CAR BACK!!!!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts