Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
STILL for sale!!! I have 2 people looking at it now, nothing for sure I need the car GONE!!! Please if you are interested, call me at 973-599-1742 Leave a message!!! Bill is the name, I will let the car go for 13,000 with the 18' wheels Extra's are as following:

again its a 1993 Touring AUTOMATIC, its in great shape, no scratches only a few flaws,perfect interior, tan leather, sunroof power everything, kenwood excelon stereo with diamond audio componats, stock bose goes with teh car as well!!!!

FLAWS:
1. missing passenger sideskirt, (I can get it but unpainted)
2. driver door handle may be cracked internally not sure if its useabe.
THATS IT

NEW PAINT
BODY KIT
new brakes
New motor from T&R Will be picked up on friday
New turbo's about 10k old
New starter (new)
New exhaust
new downpipe
new intake
Stock airbox
stock precat
new main cat
new inspection
Stock wheels NEW TIRES
18' Giavanna Corsica NEW TIRES
much much more
New injectors
new oil pan
new oil gasguets all over
new radiator
500 dollar VIPEr ALARM with autostart

Pic of the car:

Pic of the car again:

Pic of the engine bay:

Pic of interior:

Pic of the interior again:

Please capitolize on my loss, i'd like it to go to a good caring owner, I did all the bullshit with it, now you get to enjoy the issues that I had to go through to get it good. CANT KEEP IT, or I would for sure!!!

Email is [email protected] or [email protected]

·
Registered
689 Posts
Well it looks pretty clean but, "perfect interior"? I see wear on the outside part of the drivers seat back that always gets rubbed while getting in and out. If you aren't completely honest about what is visable then people are going to wonder about your claims on things that aren't so easy to see. I mean the seat wear doesn't look really bad, but it's not "perfect".

·
Registered
689 Posts
AquaMonster said:
Dude for 90k original miles, you go find better thn talk to me...
DUDE! I didn't dis your car. I said it looks "pretty clean" if you read again. I'm sure it's very nice for 90K miles. But you are claiming the interior is "perfect", AND IT'S NOT! Find something I said that's not true, then talk to me......

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Does the hole in the dash cost extra? An automatic... what were you thinking? They're slower than the 5spds, and the trannies can't hold up to much power. Good luck selling it.

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
Weren't you the guy selling fake Rolex's several months ago? What's the deal, business not so hot?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rip on Rx7 all you want, but your 3000gt or steal with run at best low 100s in the 1/4 mile, RX7 handles better by FAR and will outrun a 3000gtwith same mods any day... your 1st and 2nd gear is all you guys have...

·
Registered
261 Posts
coming on here trying to sell your car...

and then you act like this. VERY MATURE:rolleyes:

Czarcasmus made a valid point in stating that your interior is not perfect. even if it has 90k, it is not perfect. should have put near perfect.
WICKEDDREW stating about the automatic is his personal opinion, and i think everyone is entitled to one(but he is right about the auto not holding the power, but then again, you arent running a single or anything).
in my opinion, the car is very nice, and your asking price is good. with the auto, it might be a bit harder to sell it though(again, personal opinion)
but i wish you luck in selling the car.

cheers,

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Idont know exactly what it is, but this board has a vast majority of people who harp on others for somthing different, FIRST off, my stock Rx7 will RIP a stock 3000gt, in handling, inspeed and all.

Fine some dont want auto, to them, dont reply... Simple.

The interior is perfection, actually that seat was replaced awhile ago, driver side, because of the little black spot, it was refinished yet again, I say perfect.. Take it as you will, thats fine, if you dont like it, dont buy it.

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Smart ass. I have a 90 RX7 GTU and a 91 RX7 Cpe. Yes, RX7's are fast and handle GREAT, but they're still unreliable shitboxes. That's why you have a new engine at 90K, and that's why both of my rx7's engines blew (at 98K and 115K). It really is a beautiful car, and it's a great price, but I think you're trying to sell it in the wrong place. Many members here have RX7's and know they are junk. Try the Auto Trader. Try to sell it to someone that doesn't know it's going to fall apart. Call up some of your fake Rolex customers and you may have luck.

I'll end this on a positive note: Your car has to be the nicest looking rex I've EVER seen, and you did a great job of choosing the paint, body it, and wheels. If I had a huge bank account, I'd buy it.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Stock rx-7s arent faster than Vr-4s/TT. Check the magazines buddy. First your cars color is ugly. You came on here a few months ago trying to sell fake watches. And no one on the rx7forum.com likes you. And no one here likes you.
Trying to sell a car and getting all immature is just pointless, if someone ask you about the car and you get defensive then don't expect to sell it.
Maybe, you should try painting it a color that is a little more Man like. aqua blue....yea I'll buy that... :rolleyes:

Jeff

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL lets see, we have alot of ignorant asses in this post.. Jesus christ guys, learn to mind your fucking business, Your 14.48 @ 95 is PATHETIC,so dont talk any shit to me, I have stock run at [email protected] with NOTHING on the car... SO blow me. Go look somewhere else idiot.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL yes your black Vr4 if its vr4 is worth jack shit, trannies suck, thy break just as much but in different ways. AND IF YOU THINK MNE IS UGLY, look at yours jackass LOL

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Are you like 4yrs old?
You know you are very annoying. Sorta like how you post your car is for sale 7 times on www.rx7forum.com then rant 2 times about how you've gone through 4 turbos. 3 to 4 engines.
Maybe if you could take care of your car, then it would hold up better. And why the hell are you missing a side skirt?

·
Registered
689 Posts
If you had any BRAINS at all and hoped for any chance to sell your car, instead of getting defensive and jumping on me to deny SOMETHING THAT WE CAN ALL SEE IN YOUR OWN PICTURE, you would have been gracious (I did say your car "looked pretty clean") and acknowledged that yeah there is a bit of wear on the seat. We all said your car was nice but you ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID to notice. Now you've made yourself look like an IDIOT by insulting and calling us all out.

Since you've revealed your true personality AquaBaby, nobody is going to trust you. GET LOST MORON!!!

·
Registered
858 Posts
One of my good friends is in the market for a RX-7 and I was going to forward this thread to him, but seeing how immature you are and the hell that cars been through I think he better off without it.

by the way Aqua Monster ..are you friends with Sagashadow, 94Vr4, dave1003 by any chance?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL whatever guys, your shitbox vr4's can blow me. You guys are truly a bunch of idiots, of all the turbo cars you guys have the WORST people in the forums,

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
We are idiots Because one person says your interior isn't perfect because theirs tears on it? Or that someone says theirs a hole below the headunit?
Your the idiot. Maybe if you would take care of your car you wouldn't have to keep replacing things. Talk about our transmissions? And your the one going through 3-4 motors, 4 turbos. Yea sounds real great

-Jeff

1 - 20 of 97 Posts