Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want a luxury Supra? Here it is. This Lexus is absolutely beautiful. Its black with tan leather interior. For a 93, the interior looks brand new. No cracks...rips...anything. PERFECT!!
The body is amazingly straight. There is only one small door ding on the passenger side by the rear wheel well. Has tinted windows and retracting moon roof. This is one of the rare ones that came from the factory without a rear wing. Personally I think it looks better without one anyway. It is the Gold Edition and has gold LEXUS emblems on the front and rear and gold SC300 emblem on the trunk.
Under the hood there is a beautiful six cylinder engine capable of 225 horses stock. It is also a direct bolt on to add a 2JZ twin-turbo Supra motor to. How awesome would it be to have a luxury car capable of pushing 700-800 horses!?!
Inside the car there is all the standard Lexus options like electronic climate control, power seats, power mirrors, self tinting mirros, and one of the best sound systems I have ever seen come from the factory. A nice 12 disc cd changer rests in the trunk. The doors have a keyless entry remote built right into the key. This is all I can remember righ tnow so if there is any questions let me know. I need 11,900 to pay of my loan. Thanks!

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
You can get an SC with a 5speed, they're just pretty rare, and i think you can only get the sc300 in manual, i dont think the option exists for the sc400

i just know you can get a 5speed SC

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
i went to high school with a girl that had a 5speed sc300

plus my roommate is all about getting rid of his sebring conv. jxi and getting an SC300, he saw clint pohlers, lol, and he's showed me a few of them with 5 speeds

·
Registered
5 Posts
Toyota thought about making the SC400 a 6spd, but never got around to ordering the getrag stuff. And until 1995, there were 5spd SC300s.

(Ps) Its wrong to tell people that they will have a supra like car with a "direct bolt in". Clint Pholer spent about $22,000 on parts alone. Plus it still never had the GTE goodies. :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
true true...its not an EXACT bolt on. Its about as hard as changing a n/a Supra over to TT. 22,000 is WAY over exagerated on the price though...I know two that have been done for a fraction of that. But someone could spend that much if they were building a race car. There is a Sc300 raoming around my area with over 100,000 in it and pushing 845 hp to the wheels. It is possible to drop 22,000 in changing it over...but not necessary for stock applications.

-My .02-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts