Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very glossy red paint Great condition in and out. Very well maintained. It has 91K miles 1.8l 4 cylinder 5 speed Cruise Sony cd player Spoiler 16 Alloy rims w/good tread life (not the stock steel rims) I will throw in the stock rims that have very good thread life Yellow aux. fog lights Turbo muffler with large resonator exhaust tip Custom painted red interior accents Hyper white headlight bulbs Was $5,000 I have dropped the price by $1000, I need to sell quickly. Email me at [email protected] for pics. In Milwaukee, Wisconsin

·
W3Si member #010
1,765 Posts
Where in Milwaukee are you located? And what do you study at UWM?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UWM

I live on the UWM campus. I am double majoring in criminal justice and psychology.

·
W3Si member #010
1,765 Posts
nice. i live in the nw corner of milwaukee and am studying architecture right now, but changing to computer or mechanical engineering soon.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet

Maybe I'll see you around. I have a teal/green 94 Stealth with tinted windows, chrome rims, etc. Keep your eye open for me.

·
You break em, we fix em
1,266 Posts
Thats a bit pricey for a non turbo, not even a 2.0L. I have bought 2 nice 92 turbo awd's in the past year for around $2500. Just offering my $.02.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts