Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Final price - first $5000 takes it!

1992 VR4 for sale. Decent shape, needs a paint job however, not because of any body damage but because the prior owner did a bad job. Has aftermark Focal rims, a Sony CD player and the other usual VR4 standard equipment. 114,000 miles, new starter, battery, alternator, timing belt and water pump.

Looking to get $8000 for the car or trade for a full-size Blazer or Yukon (1992 or newer) or a Jeep Wrangler (1990 or newer, with AC).

Located in Fairfield, California which is about 45 miles outside of San Francisco.

E-mail me at [email protected] if you would like a complete rundown of the details of the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price update

This might end up getting posted twice. If so, I apologize. Anyhow, I'm looking at a possible job loss so I'm willing to let the car go for $6500. E-mail me if you would like pictures and details.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey i got a cj7 for sale. i know its not a wrangler, but its better. only prob is i live in texas, anyways just wanted to tell you what was goin on over here! later

·
Registered
4 Posts
He He He

Hey I would be interested! i live in Co though...and Ca is a bit far...if the deal is sweet enough maybe we can work something out.....Can i have some more pictures please
I think I saw some clear corner lenses in the front..are the backs clear as well???
Also is there any mechanical work you know the Car needs???

thanx
Ben Jamin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts