Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Stealth/Vr-4 Owner
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 1992 3000gt with many 2nd and 3rd gen parts that has the mods listed in my sig with full receipts.

I just want to add that the MAP ECU was Fried when I last went to start her up. $100.00 if you can fix it. Comes with all wiring.

I wanted to give an awesome price!

The car has a 1994 2nd gen front end - front end $250.00

Fully rebuilt motor with less than 2000 miles. The engine was built by Frank Bash Engines a 30 year engine builder. Engine was built with Ross Racing Pistons, Forged Rods, Stage 2 port and polish, 99 lifters, lightened crank pulley by 3sx. $2,300.00 OBO for the engine and heads.

Solid Motor Mounts were also installed.

Fluidyne front mount oil cooler was installed to cool down the oil. $150.00

UPPER AND LOWER RAD PIPE. 165.00 for both with blue silicone couplers.

ECU: Revised ECU Caps (ECU SOLD)

Map ECU - Fried, if you can fix 100.00

Misc: Indiglo gauges, rear view camera, 2 flip down visor TVs, H.I.D. lights high watt!

2nd gen steering wheel -

Exhaust: Borla Exaust (sold)

Gutted precats - 125.00

Melton Downpipe - 175.00

Gt pro Y-pipe $100.00

Rebuilt Transmission, but still grinds 2nd gear occasionally. w/ rps max street disc clutch- Trans and clutch - 1,500 OBO

Fuel: 550cc injectors - 300.00

Map ECU powered by car PC w/ 802.11b wireless network. The computer also has fuel software included. LC-1 wideband, TMO Logger, Walboro fuel pump, Lightweight Alky Injection, Hot wired Fuel pump, (not installed Kenny bell boost a pump) Boost a pump - 175.00

Turbo: DR500 ($1,000.00), SBC I.D. and Power Meter (290.00 for pair) the screen has some pixel burn on both w/ smoking gauge pod (325.00), but operates and does not effect functionality

Dejon Tool Intake pipes with cheap filters- 200.00

DSM Intercoolers- 375.00

Blitz Super Sound BOV- 100.00

Gauges: Turbo, Voltage, Water Temp, EGT, Narrow band 02, Oil pressure.

3 gauge pillar pod - 115.00 (Hold / Sold)

3 gauge center console mount - 25.00

Custom 2 seater with 2000 watt system. Diamond Autocross fronts, Cadence Against the deck and 1500 watt subwoofer in custom box, all configured to the Carputer. Epicenter, 2 crossovers, 2xs, 2 more eqs as well as 2 high power amplifiers.- $$offers$$

190 amp alternator upgrade with 0 Ga- 200.00

. wire to the battery

4 point racing harnesses

Optima battery

Accel Coil Pack for extra Juice- 275.00

Carputer, 900MHZ with touchscreen monitor and 802.11b Wireless USB Antenna. Wireless keyboard.

Wheels: SSR Integral wrapped in Perellis- 1,500.00

This car has around 115,000 on the Chasse. The Engine and Tranny has less than 2000 miles. The engine was broken in by the engine builder.

There is a bunch more that was put into this car, I will show anybody interested what she has.

Unfortunately, I am getting out of sports cars and want to sell this car to someone who will appreciate the thrill.

Needs: Paint Job, some cosmetic work, Tune and Clutch adjustment to stop the grinding. (offers)

I will also throw in all my old parts as well including a Erebuni rear bumber.

This is a great deal for this car. I put in over $30,000 into her with all receipts. This 3000gt was hardly driven because I know nothing about tuning.

Awesome deal!!

]

I was looking to sell the entire car, but I would part the car out if there is enough interest.

If there is interested in the entire car, this would be a steal for anyone that is looking for a project.

Thanks again :)

·
Stealth/Vr-4 Owner
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
No my friend, 100.00 is for the MAP ECU

The ECU is spoken for at the moment

·
Stealth/Vr-4 Owner
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

1994 leather driver side seat, 1992 passenger side seat - $250 driver, $150 passenger - local pickup only

Smoking VR-4 and Blitz Combo $325.00

Center gauge pod, $20.00

Pillar pod $125.00

billet shifter knob (heavy) $40.00

·
Stealth/Vr-4 Owner
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Boost, voltage, water temp, oil pressure are 40.00 each.
EGT is 125.00
Lc1 and gauge is 125.00

·
Stealth/Vr-4 Owner
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The dsms are modded to fit directly to your stock pipes and mount up with no problem.

·
Stealth/Vr-4 Owner
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
If there is still an interest in the entire car, please PM me.

·
Stealth/Vr-4 Owner
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PMs answered, the Turbos have less than 1,500 miles on them and run strong. This car was not driven that much due to my old work constraints.

·
Stealth/Vr-4 Owner
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What style is the gauge with the LC-1? And are prices for gauge and dsm SMIC shipped?
If you are interested in both, I would split shipping with you as these are heavy. The lc-1 is the dark face led gauges.

·
Stealth/Vr-4 Owner
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
More details, pics of the carputer?
Need to get pics of that yet, sorry. This one is an HP with touchscreen. the computer sits behind the 2 seater conversion. You need to instal a switch so when you turn the key, it starts the machine.

I was using a push button in the center console with it. I am asking 375.00 with touchscreen.

It is currently on hold for another member.

·
Stealth/Vr-4 Owner
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
whats the blitz combo you have? turbo timer and controller? Im interested in them as well.
Controller and Power Meter. The units have some pixel burn on them where the area stay black, but it does not hurt the function of the units at all. I also have the pod that smoking -Vr-4 made several years back that these mount into

·
Stealth/Vr-4 Owner
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will have to take them down and see how much they weigh. I just do a flat shipping and say 10.00 on them and I will cover the rest. Make it easier. Since they are still on the car, you can see the pic of them with under the bumper guard. i will get pics of the LC-1 gauge in a bit. It is very stormy weather today.

1 - 20 of 189 Posts