Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
TurboDave
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a pearl white with black leather VR4 with 47k that I never drive anymore and now that I'm planning a wedding, I need to sell it. The owner before me gave me all the records for it from the past 14 years that he owned it. He kept it in a garage next to his boat and Viper (nice house). I put 4 brand new tires (1-2k miles on them) last year and he put new brakes on the car to a year or so before that. Car is completely stock with an aftermarket head unit.

Has small issues with the paint in a couple spots but I have some body shops that owe me favors if you like. Also the CEL comes on sometimes for a EGR valve code for runs fine and the light doesn't go away even after I replaced the EGR valve. Vehicle is located in Rockville, MD about 15-20 mins away from Washington DC. Price is obo but it's hard to price because the great color combination and the super low miles. I'll ask for 10k obo and take it from there. Thanks for your time.
-David
I can also be reached on my cell phone at (301) 922-4928 or by email: [email protected]

EDIT: Pictures added!

·
TurboDave
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no interest in this low mileage car? Price is NOT set in stone and I will accept best offer. It's just a price to start since I have to put one

·
TurboDave
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
bump... pictures added. Sorry for the delay but I thought I had a buyer (his daily driver is having issues) and I just got laid off my job this week. Not a good week. If you have any questions let me know.

·
Boiler Up
2,322 Posts
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Looks like an excellent example of a low mileage VR4!

If I were you though, I'd get that front bumper fixed by the body shop that owes you favors. It will go a long way in getting you your full price.

Good luck with the sale and good luck finding a new job!

·
94 SL
150 Posts
I was the buyer...unfortunately school ended up costing more than I anticipated and after 135k miles my Taurus beater gave up on me.

Anyways, I've seen the car in person and David was even nice enough to give me a spin in it. All I can say is the car is virtually flawless. I guarentee whoever ends up buying it will not be disappointed. It truly looks and drives like it has only 47k on the odometer, not a 92. Interior is IMMACULATE. Pulls hard, no grinds when shifting or smoke or any funny stuff. Car is worth every bit of 10k.

·
TurboDave
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was the buyer...unfortunately school ended up costing more than I anticipated and after 135k miles my Taurus beater gave up on me.

Anyways, I've seen the car in person and David was even nice enough to give me a spin in it. All I can say is the car is virtually flawless. I guarentee whoever ends up buying it will not be disappointed. It truly looks and drives like it has only 47k on the odometer, not a 92. Interior is IMMACULATE. Pulls hard, no grinds when shifting or smoke or any funny stuff. Car is worth every bit of 10k.
thanks. I hope things work out for you as well. I am taking obo for the car and haven't listed it for sale anywhere else because I would much rather see a 3si member get this car.

·
TurboDave
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that include trades? i want a 3/s so bad after losing mine over the summer...too bad all i got is a car...
That's fine. I will try to work a trade into the deal depending on what it is. Obviously I would prefer cash or some cash in the deal

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
I have a pearl white with black leather VR4
When you say black do you really mean Charcoal? Because true black did not come OEM on that year that I know of. Thanks

·
TurboDave
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have a pearl white with black leather VR4
When you say black do you really mean Charcoal? Because true black did not come OEM on that year that I know of. Thanks
yeah charcoal.... didn't know there was a difference

1 - 20 of 27 Posts