Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Marshall Taylor
1,305 Posts
No Engine/ Trans, do have clean title if interested. 153,000 miles, automatic. Rear k frame rusted pretty bad, rear upper control arm actually rusted through, and crunched into the support bracket. Front k member was from donor and is in good condition. Ran good before engine swap, tcu and ecu good, wiring harness has had some connectors swiped, have some miscelaneous engine parts including good oil pan, air filter assembly and 6g72 block with crank in unknown condition also two nice red hood buttons. Windsheild cracked. Let me know what you need! View attachment 295654 View attachment 295652
No Engine/ Trans, do have clean title if interested. 153,000 miles, automatic. Rear k frame rusted pretty bad, rear upper control arm actually rusted through, and crunched into the support bracket. Front k member was from donor and is in good condition. Ran good before engine swap, tcu and ecu good, wiring harness has had some connectors swiped, have some miscelaneous engine parts including good oil pan, air filter assembly and 6g72 block with crank in unknown condition also two nice red hood buttons. Windsheild cracked. Let me know what you need! View attachment 295654 View attachment 295652
I’m looking for a drivers side 25 spline (not 27 spline) Stub Shaft or Jack Shaft from a 91/92 FWD Auto. This part bolts to the block. Any chance you have this?

Marshall

·
Marshall Taylor
1,305 Posts
The part I’m looking for is also called “Front Axle Shaft / Drivers side“. It‘s the shaft, bearing and bracket that bolts to the engine block. 25 spline

·
Marshall Taylor
1,305 Posts
Please send me your PayPal address. I will want it shipped to:

Rvenge Performance Transmissions
304 Lakota Lane
Cape Girardeau, MO

Please give me a total price. Thanks

Marshall

·
1,2,3,4 I love MarineCore
3,809 Posts

Need the door switch connector with enough wiring attached to splice into my wiring harness if need be. Thanks

·
1,2,3,4 I love MarineCore
3,809 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have alot I'm looking for, so I apologize, I was wondering if you have the drivers side upper warther strip available, also curious if have the rear interior strut covers, upper tailgate trim, the drivers side window sash channel, and last the headlight pop up motors. I apologize it's a lot. Feel free to pm me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
I have alot I'm looking for, so I apologize, I was wondering if you have the drivers side upper warther strip available, also curious if have the rear interior strut covers, upper tailgate trim, the drivers side window sash channel, and last the headlight pop up motors. I apologize it's a lot. Feel free to pm me.
pm sent

41 - 60 of 70 Posts