Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No Engine/ Trans, do have clean title if interested. 153,000 miles, automatic. Rear k frame rusted pretty bad, rear upper control arm actually rusted through, and crunched into the support bracket. Front k member was from donor and is in good condition. Ran good before engine swap, tcu and ecu good, wiring harness has had some connectors swiped, have some miscelaneous engine parts including good oil pan, air filter assembly and 6g72 block with crank in unknown condition also two nice red hood buttons. Windsheild cracked. Let me know what you need!
p1010004.jpg
P1010001.JPG

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fog lights? In photo I can’t tell if passenger side is present. If so price shipped to Keene NH 03431. Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
2 Posts
No Engine/ Trans, do have clean title if interested. 153,000 miles, automatic. Rear k frame rusted pretty bad, rear upper control arm actually rusted through, and crunched into the support bracket. Front k member was from donor and is in good condition. Ran good before engine swap, tcu and ecu good, wiring harness has had some connectors swiped, have some miscelaneous engine parts including good oil pan, air filter assembly and 6g72 block with crank in unknown condition also two nice red hood buttons. Windsheild cracked. Let me know what you need! View attachment 295654 View attachment 295652
Do you still have interior parts?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are the dash and interior rear quarter panels in good condition if so price could you give me a price and I’m in 92392 for shipping

·
3SNY - HondaTurtleFTW
4,944 Posts
Do you have the windshield wiper switch? And if so, does the intermittent function work properly? Mine's shot.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Are the dash and interior rear quarter panels in good condition if so price could you give me a price and I’m in 92392 for shipping
Dash is in good shape except for the cracked defroster grills, will get some more interior pics over the weekend. glove box is stuck shut.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
heres some updated pics of what I have. I will update the forum as parts are sold.

Parts gone:
Ignition and all door locks
transmission
interior rear quarter panels/ speaker covers
IMG_0193.JPG
IMG_0195.JPG
IMG_0196.JPG
IMG_0197.JPG
IMG_0198.JPG
IMG_0199.JPG
IMG_0200.JPG
IMG_0207.JPG

·
Registered
2 Posts
No Engine/ Trans, do have clean title if interested. 153,000 miles, automatic. Rear k frame rusted pretty bad, rear upper control arm actually rusted through, and crunched into the support bracket. Front k member was from donor and is in good condition. Ran good before engine swap, tcu and ecu good, wiring harness has had some connectors swiped, have some miscelaneous engine parts including good oil pan, air filter assembly and 6g72 block with crank in unknown condition also two nice red hood buttons. Windsheild cracked. Let me know what you need! View attachment 295654 View attachment 295652
I'm looking for the interior dimmer housing I attached a photo

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts