Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1992 3000GT VR4 that I can't continue with. I purchased this car - terribly overpriced from Ebay thinking it was a cosmetic fixer/upper. The seller "little_tucker09" took no responsibility for the misleading auction nor did Ebay =P. I was so wrong and paid $5K + $750 shipping for it dreaming it was the car I've wanted since college. The amount of work I need to do isn't permitted by my HOA and I can't see renting space somewhere to work on it. It's got just over 165K miles on it. It needs at least a clutch and some electrical work but probably much more. In anticipation of the purchase I bought a new stereo head unit (kenwood ddx795), new pioneer speakers, new floor mats, new spark plugs and a new K&N air filter. Because of known problems with this model I also purchased a new timing chain set for it. The car started when they delivered it from the hauler but a year later it doesn't start. It has a clean title from the original owner as I've never titled it in Florida yet.

I really just want to get this out of my sight and I'd be happy getting $2000 for it with all of the extras I've listed. Enclosed find the bill of lading information and the picture from the Ebay auction.

Contact me via PM/email if you want to see it in person.

Link to the pickup pictures from the shipper.

Peace out,
Jeffrey

Attachments

·
Doc
1,414 Posts
Too bad you're in florida - if you were anywhere in the midwest I'd come pick this up.

Excellent price point.
Good luck with your sale,

BSN, RN, EMT

1 - 2 of 2 Posts