Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

My Cluster went away. Actually, everything is working, but the speedometer just works when the car s over 25 miles per hour, I am not at all worried about the mileage because I will use this car as a project and I will not sell it. Does anybody here have/knows someone who has a cluster for sale?

Tks in advance :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Have you tried changing out the resisters in the back? A lot cheaper and you will know for sure. No telling on a used one if it'll still be bad or not.

Secondly, put a meter to the ptu also if you haven't already narrowed that out of the way.

·
Registered
1993 3000GT VR-4
7 Posts
Hi Folks,

My Cluster went away. Actually, everything is working, but the speedometer just works when the car s over 25 miles per hour, I am not at all worried about the mileage because I will use this car as a project and I will not sell it. Does anybody here have/knows someone who has a cluster for sale?

Tks in advance :)
I have a cluster out of a 92 stealth rt, but I believe it has a small crack in It....but it worked when it was pulled

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a cluster out of a 92 stealth rt, but I believe it has a small crack in It....but it worked when it was pulled
Thanks dblessing, sorry for my long wait to respond. We figured out the issue with the original one, and it's not in need anymore.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you tried changing out the resisters in the back? A lot cheaper and you will know for sure. No telling on a used one if it'll still be bad or not.

Secondly, put a meter to the ptu also if you haven't already narrowed that out of the way.
Thank you for saving my cluster. I didn't realize that the issue was, in fact, the resistor in the back :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts