Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Any chance of shipping the door panels to California? Sun ate them here. I assume they are black.

·
Registered
92 3000gt VR4 money pit edition
6 Posts
I’m interested in the console, backseat side panels and trunk parts. I’ll also take the door panels and floor mats if still available. Shipped to 89431

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any chance of shipping the door panels to California? Sun ate them here. I assume they are black.
They are black but I would be willing to ship them but I do want to knkw it would quite expensive in shipping costs
I’m interested in the console, backseat side panels and trunk parts. I’ll also take the door panels and floor mats if still available. Shipped to 89431
The door panels and Floor mats are sold but everything is still available.

·
Registered
11 Posts
They are black but I would be willing to ship them but I do want to knkw it would quite expensive in shipping costs

The door panels and Floor mats are sold but everything is still available.
Where are you shipping from? Maybe I can use an account# to save some money on shipping. You also stated that the door panels are sold to 3sTitan, are they still available?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm interested in the rear seats too. Realize they may be expensive to ship to ATL. Let me know if they're still available please. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts