Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1991 Yamaha FZR 600 with 23,000 miles on it. Red White and Blue paint scheme, D&D Race exhaust, Upgraded front brakes, and a K&N Jet Kit on it. It runs good and hasn't given me any problems. I dont ride it very often and I'm selling because I have two more cars to fit in the garage.

If anyone is interested in this, please feel free to ask me any questions.

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont have any pictures of my bike off hand, I think I've got a photo somewhere I can scan in if I find it.

the bike is in pretty good shape, I believe it has been laid down in the past. I have never laid it down and neither had the previous owner. the bike has 23,000 miles on it, but runs pretty good. Right now its been sitting for a while so when I take it out, the secondary jets are a little clogged. it gets better with riding, so I'm pretty sure just some good cleaner through there will take care of that. It had previously ran great befiore I came to Diego, so probably not a big deal, it was sitting for 4-5 months. It has D&D race exhaust and it's pretty loud when you open it up, but it pulls hard all the way to redline. It has a 6spd gearbox that works good, clutch has 6,000 miles on it (according to the previous owner who said 5,000, I've put on about 1,000), it still holds strong. The front forks might need a little more oil placed in them if you like a stiffer front suspension, its a little soft right now. It'll need a new rear tire in about 1500 miles. other than that, it's a little dirty from some loose oil vent lines that I replaced.

it is red/white/blue, the majority of it being red and white. It has an aftermarket tinted windscreen, aftermarket handgrips, aftermarket rear mirrors, and a leather 'grip' around the tank for your legs.

A Yamaha Dealership in LA offered $2500 on the trade in of the bike, it is pretty desirable due to its handling characteristics, its supposedly one of the best handling bikes around and heavily used in the armature racing circuit. I bought the bike for $2300 and never registered it. It has out of state (Minnesota) tags on it which expired last month I believe. I have the title and everything, just never registered it with the state. So you can make an offer based on that, I'm not looking to get a ton of money for the thing, I just bought another car and a third one is on the way in a couple of months here, so I dont have room for this thing!

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, that is the bike, but the wrong year. Mine is the only (I believe) year that did NOT have the two round lights on the front, I've got a single trapezoid shaped one, personally I think it looks a lot better, I'll try and find a pic online somewhere I can link to!

I've got white wheels as well :)

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is a pic of the same year/make/color of the bike for sale...

that is NOT me on the bike! :D

Attachments

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep!

thats it!

For the price I'd be looking at something in the sub $2000 department, I dont know if that makes a difference!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.