Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured that the easiest way to do this was to put up a web site for it.

http://web.utk.edu/~dperuski/vr4

Pics and info in there. My offer on price still stands to those of you who were interested and wrote to me before. I have raised the price due to the fact that I have had all the work done to it now.

I will entertain offers. I am not moving to China though, so don't expect too much. :D

If I don't sell it I will start throwing goodies at it and hold on to it. It has not had ANY horsepower hacks done to it.

Thanks.

·
Unforeseen dichotomy.
1,393 Posts
"You've got mail!"

·
Deal with it
3,128 Posts
Is the car still for sale? If so, can you fill me in on any tranny/engine work that has been done? Thanks

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, I got an offer on it and accepted yesterday. He tried to come pick it up today, but the car he used to drive up here broke down half way here!! The weather sucked too! Poor guy.

Anyway, he is going to try again tomorrow. I also have another guy who wants to pick it up next weekend, if this deal falls through for some reason.

I will post when the deal is final.

As far as engine/trans work. Nothing needs to be done. Runs great.

Thanks.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD

It has been sold.

I probably won't be on this board much now, so I want to take a minute to type thank you to everyone on this board. I have met some great people through it and got a ton of information.

For all of those I have met, feel free to email me at anytime. I would still like to hear how your cars are coming along!!

THANK YOU.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts