Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I currently have a 1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo AWD with 67k miles. It is Pearl White in color, has no rust, and has the following new/upgraded:

Fully rebuilt Getrag 5-speed Transmission
Hi-po clutch
HKS "Super Megaflow" Dual Inlet Air Intake System
HKS Boost Controller (Model unknown)
HKS Boost Guage
Front left intercooler
Water pump
Timing Belt
Other Accessory Belts (2)
18" SSR GT-1 Wheels
Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 Tires (245/40/ZR18)
Borla Catback T-304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Kit w/Dual 3" tips
Remanufactured ABS Control unit (faulty brakeline)

Make offer........Not too crazy about selling the car, but need money........Located in Valparaiso, IN.........Included is a pic of the car...

Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
how much

like the reply above, I don't want to insult, but am curious what you want out of it.

I currently have been looking for a twin turbo model, and since I am slightly union affiliated (i.e. my company has union employee's) it would be awkward for me to be driving a car directly badged as Mitsu.

Please let me know what you want, and I will see what I can do.

Ohh yeah, I am in St. Louis. email me if you want. [email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eric,

Absolutely no smoke at startup......Actually, there was about 3 weeks ago when I discovered the water pump was leaking coolant causing the engine to get hot.....It will be done tomarrow....My stealth is not lowered either...Honestly, ion new parts and everything I have replaced, I am looking to get anwhere around $15k.......The mileage is better than perfect......Will probably buy a new blowoff valve for it....not sure about selling it, but if the right offer comes along, who knows????

P.S. - Attached is another picture of my car.....

Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
thats a lotta money for a 91...while the cars shoujld be worth a lot more than they are........ they arent....its a shame for the sellers but a gain for the buyers

supras go for 20-30... rex go for 14-26....300zx go for 14-24
yet 1G 3/s go for 7-12ish...and they go up as the year number goes up....then to spyder....

·
Registered
299 Posts
I guess I am out

I just put it into KBB.com and came up with...

I got 7400 on KBB. They really should be more than they really do end up costing. I mean look at the 98 3kgt that sold for 4700 dollars in CA on autotrader.

·
Registered
79 Posts
while i am still in agreement that these cars are worht more than they sell for ... i dont complain now cause im buying one as we speak... but with that 3000 that was 4700 ... we dont know the condition and it was base....it was most likely fucked up to be that low even as a base model

·
FSR
1,228 Posts
i sure hope it was all fucked up, cause i live about 30 miles from where it was sold. if it WAS in good condition, im going to slap myself. even though it was (i believe) a base, it had vr4 rims, and looked awsome. i still got something like 15 K on KBB for a 98 base.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
??????????????????????????????????

Frestylereactio said:
while i am still in agreement that these cars are worht more than they sell for ... i dont complain now cause im buying one as we speak... but with that 3000 that was 4700 ... we dont know the condition and it was base....it was most likely fucked up to be that low even as a base model
Soooo, which one are "you" buying as we speak...???!!!:confused:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Off of 3Si???

Hopefully it is in good condition, low miles, etc...

Good luck with your new toy...;)

I am still hunting for mine...:p

·
Registered
79 Posts
yea it is in great condition....... i thouhgt you posted that as a retaliation to that purple car with the shaker hood....

but...yea ... ummm theyre not from 3SI but i found it through 3si...my friend from here told me about a stealth around him

91 64000 miles...8000 bucks....all it needs is the 60k and a tighter oil cap.....the 2nd - 3rd gear synchros are a little notchy too...but with a 50/50 redline mix it should fix it up....hopefully ...

·
perpetual college student
3,903 Posts
Frestylereactio said:

a what? :eek: i gotta get me one o them...when did they make the spyders in 02? :p
3rd gen Eclipse spyder

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.