Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
stealth :D

actually, it would depend on the drivers. The cars are very close.

·
Native
3,894 Posts
Stealthy's ass is grass and the NSX is the lawn mower. The NSX will probably get taken off the line, but at like 50mph it's gonny fly by the Stealth like it was going 20mph.

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Stock US-spec NSX runs 13.1 and really isn't too ahrd to launch due to its lack of low end torque...

Now put it against the Type-S zero and you'll see a 12.6 second NSX :D

V

·
0 Posts
0-60mph race...probably the Stealth would win.
Other type of race: I would say the NSX is the winner.They have
respectable to end.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if u were to purchase either a stealth or nsx which would u like own bassed on specs ...?
i have a friend who is thinkin abou the nsx but hehe me as a friend is tryin to get him to get a stealth :D but ....bah bablin ..

·
THE MAN, THE AMERICAN
2,015 Posts
If the guy's got the cash, I'd say go for the NSX. They're a lot rarer, and unique. Mid engine and all.

My boss at my Digital Cyclone job had one, I parked next to it every day. He commented on how sharp my car was, but his NSX did look good (I'm not much of an NSX fan either)

·
Registered
466 Posts
If I got that cash I would go for a TT supra ........ heh and still money left for mods......... NSX cost almost like a Viper.... I would take a viper than the NSX........ NSX is not a bad car, but I would sure want to take that V10 heh...... :D :D :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
I really can't say would win the race, but the NSX is the faster car. If both driver had equal skill, my bet is on the NSX all the way. The 91 has 300hp and a 5 speed, and the 2001 NSX has 290hp and 6 speed but is way lighter. In the 7/97 issue of Car & Driver they tested the NSX-T (which is heavier than the coupe) to go from 0-60 in 4.8 seconds and 13.4 in the quarter mile. I'm among 3 people that I know that went from a 3000GT to an NSX. I went from an SL to the NSX, one went from a VR4 Coupe to an NSX, and the other went from the Spyder VR4 to the NSX. We all seem to agree that overall the NSX is the better car (price being a non-factor of course). I've also met NSX owners at gatherings who also own Corvettes, Porsches, Ferraris, and Vipers. Only when u talk to actual owners of both a viper and an NSX will you really know how it compares to it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts